About this book:

It gets better after the first couple chapter believe me please wait

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

Rosalie Carmichael  just needs a break from
her celebrity lifestyle. After being deemed 'childish' and 'unworthy' by the public, but it's something she isn't strong enough to escape on her own and that's when Ethan Carlson comes in he is deemed 'unlovable' and 'broken hearted' and an all round player by the Public.

But they have no inside information.

~~~~~~~~~~this is their story~~~~~~~~~~

————————————————————————
Tropes
- fake dating
- enemies to lovers (but the he liked her all along)
-grumpy/sunshine
- forbidden romance
- panic attacks

This book is my original story and if it has similar scenes to other books then that's just coincidence.

The characters were created by me and again if names are similar which I don't think they are then that's also a coincidence.

I don't personally feel comfortable writing detailed smut but don't let that stop you from reading because I promise it will still contain a lot of cute Rom-Com scenes which I sometimes prefer.

I hope you enjoy my book I'm not a professional so don't come at me if I get something wrong I'm just having fun writing.

I was inspired to start writing because of the random scenes I would make up in my head that weren't included in the things I read so I wanted to bring them to life in my own story.

Hopefully you enjoy but I'm not pressuring you to read so if you don't like it don't read it and please be kind in the comments 🥰

TikTok : xlils.tbr