When Sandro calls you his wife

I stretched out my arms, been sitting on this chair to finish paper works all day. I was exhausted "Are you done" i heard knocking on the door, along with my sweet boyfriend's voice sandro. He walked in to my office and sat on the couch watching me

I hummed, standing up facing him. I ran towards him,wrapping my arms around his torso while resting my head against his chest. "Tired,my love?" He asked as he wraps his arms around me and i close my eye and said "Yes"

"I love you"
i breathed heavily "I love you too,sandro"
"You sound so tired, you've been in here working all day. You need to rest" he whispered, pulling away from our hug "okay" i smiled, leaving a peck on his cheek

I let go of his arms but he pulled me back "No way, you're continuing this work"
He insisted and picked me up bridal style
"I was going to ask you if you wanna take out for today?"
"Let's go? I'm very hungry" i hopped of his arms

I hooked my arms with his,as we head home to get dressed up and cleaned up
"Do you want me to help you in the shower" he asked as i was ready to take a shower "I'm not a kid,love". I pinched his cheeks,as i headed to the shower

time skip-in the parking lot

"who will drive today?" he asked "you can drive for today, hurrying to the front seat. Sandro followed me to the car and got on the driver's seat,he started the engine.
"your seatbelt?" He pointed at it as i was about to put it on he took it and placed it on me "Don't forget about it next time" he started to drove off

After reaching mcdonald's, "do you wanna go drive thru or do you want to eat in?" sandro asked looking at me "let's go drive thru, we can eat at home" i suggested and he agreed.
He pulled over drive thru "Welcome to mcdo drive how may i take your order?"
"Hello, I'd like the 10 piece nuggets with a large coke" sandro looks over at me "what do you want, love?" He asked "i'll get the same thing" he turned back to place my order "ok, and my wife wants another set of my order earlier" the female was confirming our order. "Did you just call me your wife? Sandro i heard you call me your wife" i said in excitement "You heard that right, because you are, you're going to be my wife one day" i rubbed his shoulders as i get teary eyed because we never talked about marriage's or having kids.

We went over to the pick up here window, to be met by the female earlier who was taking our orders. "You're his wife?" She asked handing our meals, "he's my b-" he quickly cuts me off "yes,she is. Y/N Marcos". "Oh both of you are too cute" she complimented us,as we thanked her. She stopped us to give us a toy? "This is for your kids". "Thank you so much,have a nice day!" I replied "Love this is so adorable, i really want to have kids with you and give them this" sandro referring to the toy, i place my hand my hand on his as his eyes met mine "we will sandro".