chapter 2 (edited)

The next day,Deku woke up in the recovery girl's office and wasn't too surprised as his mom is a nurse and probably had to work the night shift. Recovery girl had cleared him to go to class. All Might was just given a Stern lecture from Recovery girl. With that he went on his way to get ready for class. Recovery girl got him another uniform and let him use the showers there. After he was ready he then went and got to hang out with his friends for a bit before class started.

Aizawa then walked in. And started the lesson. The day went by like usual except he had to sit out during training after yesterday. He got sent to the nurse to sleep during training.

After school, Deku and all might train again as per usual. When Deku got home and his mom was told what had happened and got punished for "acting out" in class. Since no one knows All Might's his step dad except Momo and Bakugou, all Might was still able to go back home to see him and he got in even more trouble. All might pretty much got away with what happened since he is the number one hero and all. Once his parents were done lecturing him his mom had to go to work and All Might had to finish patrolling. Once they left he went to his room and that's when things got bad.

⚠️ SH ⚠️

He was just trying to relax when the thoughts started to kick in and take over. When he was lost in his thoughts he lost control. It felt like he was drowning in his thoughts and he couldn't pull himself out. He decides to leave his room feeling extremely empty and went to the bathroom. When he goes to the bathroom he sees his razor picks it up and cuts deep lines right next to the ones before. He had so many scars running up and down his arms he wanted to end it right then and there and hopped in the shower and then went to bed.

⚠️ SH OVER ⚠️

The next morning he woke up and changed his clothes and went to school leaving his room as quiet as possible as he was trying not to get caught by All Might so he wouldn't be trained before school. Luck was in his favor as All Might was sound asleep in his bed.

"Hey kacchan, Momo" Deku greeted when he got to school and saw his two best friends. It may not have been cheerful but they both know what he's going through so they knew he meant the best.

"Hey nerd, " Bakugou said, being the normal angry man he is but if you pay really close attention you can hear the love in his voice for his best friend. In a platonic way.

"I'm not ready for the long weekend." Deku said seriously, seemingly nervous as he didn't want to be at his house longer than he needed to be.He started once again avoiding eye contact and stared at his bright red shoes fidgeting with his hands nervously.

"yeah I bet if anything happens call me okay?" Bakugou says wanting to help his friends the best he can.Hr also knows his mother had wanted to have Deku over for years. He hasn't been over since middle school.

"All right, I will do." Deku says with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. He also knew he wouldn't unless he absolutely needed to call him. Not wanting to bother his friend with his problems as he knew it would cause more issues as he is already a burden as it was.

"Think on the bright side, maybe you'll get to sleep in," Momo said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.As she didn't like seeing her best friend upset.

"Hopefully" Deku says simply not really knowing what to say.All in all not really feeling like talking.

"Class starts soon, let's head to our seats" Bakugou says not wanting them to get in trouble. They head to their seats and Aizawa comes in shortly after.

"Okay class even though there's a long weekend you still have homework pages 30 to 32 even." Aizawa assigned and they worked problems on the board and nothing exciting really happened. It was a pretty boring type of day.