i two your mom

this is the second chapter... to any of you actually reading this... are you okay???? like who the fuck reads this type of shit.

i heavily recommend a therapist or if you wanna talk to someone i have like no life so just text me cause... reading this is concerning

also, some things about y/n i made her ginger...there is not many that have ginger y/n's so if your ginger your welcome... she has green eyes and freckles and her hair is very curly. oh and she is also 19... y/n is 19  and bakugou's mom is 33 which means bakugou was born when she was 15 because i made y/n a year older than bakugou because she had to redo kindergarten... i just didn't want too much of an age gap.

y/n's pov:

I've been running for the past 10 minutes when i finally reach a bus stop where i see the boys sitting on one of the benches where bakugou is yelling at kaminari. i walk over to the bench and lean up against one of the street lights. " finally, where were you? and where are the others?" Kirishima asks looking around behind me." we got caught by midnight and had to split up but they should be here soon." i said glancing behind me to a still empty street.

. " they better cause I'm not waiting here it's fucking cold" bakugou says wrapping his coat tighter around him like one of those soccer moms about to scold you. " dude its 60 degrees out" Kirishima says pulling up the weather app on his phone. " fuck you" bakugou says giving Kirishima the middle finger. "i mean if you want" Kirishima says while kaminari does the Debi Ryann ear tuck while biting his lip." i should of sat with todoroki and midoryia on the first day butnow im stuck with you weridos" i say to myself but i get an offended look from kaminari." we are not weird" he says fainting into Kirishima. 

" do some CPR on me big boy" kaminari says winking lightly smacking Kirishima in the face. " your such an attention whore kaminari" i say rolling my eyes at him.i hear footsteps on the pavement so i look around to see mina strutting towards us. our eyes connect and she starts twerking. " mina stop people are going to think you are a prostitute" i said shaking my head with a small smile on my face. " would that be such a bad thing i mean if any milfs are willing to pay for this then.." mina says smirking at me while fanning her face 

" speaking about milfs is your mom going to be home?" mina asks glancing over at bakugou. " you are all fucking disgusting" bakugou says scrunching up his face into a disgusted look. " that doesn't answer the question" kaminari says looking at his painted black nails. " do you wanna die dunce face?" bakugou said letting his palms ignite with tiny explosions. " is that some type of new BDSM kink that you are into ?" kaminari asked bursting out laughing at his own joke. " your done... your done" mina said from beside me wiggling her pointer finger in the air while shaking her head.

 " thanks for just leaving me back there guys" jirou said from behind me. i turn around and see that she is covered in leaves head to toe and has sticks poking out of her hair with scratches on her face and arms with her UA uniform jacket missing." are you okay" i say trying to hold in my snicker at her annoyed face. " oh fuck you i can tell you are all holding in a laugh" she said grumbling crossing her arms in front of her letting out a huff and with that, we all burst into fits of laughter except for bakugou cause he is too cool to laugh apparently and just stood there slowly shaking his head with a rare small smile on his face.

 " let's go i wanna play some Mario kart" Kirishima says slinging one of his arms around Bakugou's shoulders and giving us all a toothy grin. " and i wanna see kacchans mom" kaminari said putting his hands behind his head and started walking. " wrong way dumbass" bakugou says rolling his eyes at kaminaris stupidity. " i knew that i just wanted to see if you knew it" he said turning around and starting to walk in the right direction."its my house of course i knew, what shit are you on?" bakugou said with an anoyed look on his face. " dont tell me you got into sero's stash of gummibears again" i ask with a straight face.