i three your mom

Welcome back, i see you might have a thing for milfs don't worry me too... or you could just be reading it for the comedy which, in that case, this is awkward cause i just admitted to a stranger on the internet that i have a thing for hot moms. also, why are you reading it for comedy... I'm not funny, i think I'm funny but I'm not

Y/n pov:

i walk into the living room with a blush on my face from the previous moments before. i cant believe she asked me to call her by her first name, i feel like this is all a fever dream I'm gonna wake up from in any second. " oh good y/n your here, let's go" mina said bouncing up and down running over too the door. " where does she get all that energy from" says jirou who is shaking her and slowly following behind mina. i feel two arms push against my shoulder as someone uses me to propel themselves upwards. i turn my head to see kaminari. "why are you like this" i ask as he runs towards the door as fast as he can, he reminds me of one of those 8-year-olds that like to race random kids at the playground. i roll my eyes and follow after him glancing back at Kirishima flirting with bakugou while bakugou threatens to blow him up, kinda kinky if u ask me. i wish i could have what they have minus the death threats every couple of seconds. i continue to walk until I'm out of the door and wait for bakugou so he can give me the keys to his car cause last time he crashed into three mailboxes cause he got into an argument with kaminari and got pissed. he makes this "tch" sound with his mouth and shoves the keys into my hands while i just roll my eyes at his tantrum-like behavior.

" get in losers we're going shopping," says kaminari who is sticking his head out of the passenger side window. ever since we all watched mean girls he has been quoting it nonstop, to be honest, i think it's an addiction now, maybe i should sign him to be on my strange additions on TLC. i get in the front seat of the car as everyone else piles into the minivan. i pull out my phone and go to Spotify clicking on girl in reds profile so i can play the shuffle of all her songs. " no please not again" whines kaminari from next to me." this is the only music you play" he says letting his head fall back on the seat. " oh come on its good music" i say clicking play. a couple of minutes later not to my surprise kaminari was screaming the song midnight love, sometimes I wonder who hurt him, but I realize he's just being dramatic. He probably got hurt when someone stole his Scooby snacks from the dorm pantry, which are meant for kids. " fine if you want to change it but put something good on" i said handing my phone over to him. he quickly snatches the phone from me, searching for the song he wants to play, the Elmo water bottle remix starts to play. i snatch the phone back and turn off the music. " really' i said quickly giving him a 'wtf' was that kinda look before turning back to driving . " okay i guess no more music" i say shutting my phone off and putting it in one of the cup holders.

not far after, i turn onto the mall parking lot." finally we are here if i had to hear one more argument about what condiment goes best on chicken nuggets again i might have just jumped out of the car" i said sighing as i find a parking spot right upfront. we all walk into the mall entrance and i get hit with the overwhelming smell of fast food. after kaminari and bakugou had an eating competition at one of the Tai places i feel like i can still smell kaminari's throw up that was all over the kid's playpen in the middle of the food court" we shou-" kaminari says before i interrupt him. " there is no fucking way that we are eating here". i look over at kaminari longingly looking at the same Tai place where we had the food eating competition, how can he still even look at the place without gaging. we walk around the mall for around ten minutes before we see a body piercing shop. "Y/n i dare you to get a septum piercing," bakugou says from next to me smirking. " fine, but only if i can dare you to get a piercing too," i say smirking back. " deal," he says walking into the pricing shop. i follow him in and we both go over to the counter with the others following. " can i get one septum piercing and for him" i say pointing at bakugou " can we get a Prince Albert". i hear kaminari start to snicker from behind mina who is trying to keep a straight face. "that's gonna hurt like a bitch" Jirou says from next to me. " can i get a nose piercing" Jiro says leaning against the counter looking at the lady that is trying figure out if we are being serious or not. " the total will be $130" she says side eying bakugou who is frozen in shock still." i got this" kaminari says pulling out a credit card that we all recognize. " is it your week to have endeavors card?" mina asks a jealous look in her eyes. " ya i was planning on getting a ps5 at GameStop today" he says giving the credit card to the lady behind the counter. "okay just go behind the curtains and tell them the piercing and that's it" the lady says pointing to a backroom.