seggs

Tw:basically just seggs

Karl pushed Sapnap onto the bed and started kissing him again, taking off his heels so they wouldn't hurt his ankles. He discarded them beside him so he could find them afterwards.
Sapnap kisses him back deepening the kiss puting his arms around the taller ones neck and wrapping his legs around him
Karl bit Sapnap's bottom lip to ask for permission to explore his mouth a bit. He was also trying to remove Sapnap's pants in the procesz
Sapnap lets the other male explore his moutg while he tries to take the others shirt off
Karl quietly moaned into the kiss, exploring every bit of his mouth with his tongue. He successfully takes the other's pants off aswell
Sapnap moaned as he felt karl grinding agains his hard on "god damn it why wont you just fuck me already"sapnap moaned succeeding to takeing karls shirt off
Karl tilted his head as he looked Sapnap in the eyes, he stared at the lustful chocolate coloured eyes of the other, listening to the question "And why should I?" He hummed, tracing Sapnap's lips with his thumb.
"Please just fuck me until i cant walk"sapnap says as he moans into  the others ear

After prep, Karl pulled his skirt down and lined himself up with Sapnap's hole, looking at him. "Tell me when, or do it yourself"
"You can do it now love " sapnap says blushing looking into karls eyesl
Karl started thrusting into the other slowly until he bottomed out. He then stopped and waited for Sapnap to get used to it before thrusting. He attacked Sapnap's neck, giving actual hickeys and bite marks. He searched for Sapnap's sweet spot again after feeling it had been long enough and started lightly thrusting inside of the ravenette.
Sapnap moaned arching his back from the mix of pleasure and pain "you can move now"sapnap said moaning again
Karl was thrusting in and out of Sapnap lightly, trying not to hurt him. He was moaning softly as he did aswell, enjoying the sound of the smaller's moans. He never thought going to a race would lead to this happening. I guess revealing clothes does give you free sex if you find someone that's interested in you. He always thought this kind of shit was made up so he never really tried, but George kind of forced him this time considering he's been a flag boy before. He just looked into the ravenette's eyes and smiled lightly, giving a reassuring kiss on the nose to tell him that he wasn't trying to hurt him. He was moaning quietly under his breath, trying to make it not obvious he was enjoying himself as much as he was. He played with Sapnap's hair as he started kissing him again.