Welcome to Hell

Me and my friends entered hell (school) and started giggling and laughing down the hallway, "MOVE PEASANTS" I shouted with a grin because these people will never be as good as me and my friends. I got a few weird looks but I get those everyday, so they don't bother me..much. Me and all my friends are in different classes, Ally is in 6-2 with Zach, Silvia is in 6-3 and Autumn is in 6-5, myself? I'm in 6-1. Heading to the lockers we went our separate ways dropping me off first.

I waited for the girl above me to be done, she has dated thousands of guys, then she drops them like flies.This includes Autumn's ex crush and Silvia's ex boyfriend. Of course they both happen to be in my class. The girl above me name is Ella and she does what she normally does which happens to be take 5 million years. I hate being a bottom locker, I'm next to Autumn's ex crush who is decent now, And some random peasant with orange hair. Although I'm one locker away from my other best friend, she just doesn't hang out with us...just me.

I glance down the hall, I don't know what I'm expecting to find..a murderer unicorn probably. Apparently I was staring there for a while because I hear my friend (the one locker away) Catherine shout at me "RAINA?" I snap back to conscious, "I'm okay Cafe" I said with a grin she just sighed and crammed her boots in to her backpack I call Catherine cafe because one time in music I was writing Cafe and I wanted to talk to Catherine (Cathy for short) So I said "Cafe?...Wait what."

I entered the classroom and took my seat I actually like school so it doesn't bother me much. I waited for O' Canada by reading and then stood up to the familiar music.

*Time skip to recess*

I was sitting in my chair until I heard my teacher say "You can get ready for recess" so I shot up like a firework basically... Okay maybe not literally because no human combustion happened. I ran to my locker and opened it, got some snacks and headed to Autumn's classroom. Autumn's classroom is quite large "Go on a diet" I whispered to
the wall. And then walked over to Autumn today she was sitting in her seat doing extra work "Seriously,Work?" I said to Autumn. "Yep" She said with a sigh. "BOOORRRIINNNGGG" I said quite dramatically. "Well I have to finish it" Replied Autumn and went over to the whiteboard which said "If music could be held" I giggled softly and said "What if you could throw it at someone and be like LISTEN TO THIS and break their face" Which I said which was meant for Autumn but then I heard a familiar laugh

"That's what I said!" Connor said with a laugh. "Yeah" I said with a British accent its a habit because I basically watch all British youtubers. I bit my lip and looked at Connor, He couldn't keep his hands straight.. I wonder why? "Poke" I said poking him on his arm. "Poke" He said poking me back. Then he got called over by his friends. I laughed and toke selfies with Zach,Ally and Silvia because Autumn was doing stupid work.
And then the bell rang.