That Day

*Flashback*

It was a normal day to say the least, you and your brother were gathering wood for the fire tonight. You turned to your brother and asked "Do you know if father wants us to gather some water too?" He turned to you to face your E/c eyes and shrugged. After collecting enough wood you smelled something burning and tried to see where it was coming from, you set your wood down and climbed to the top of the nearest tree you spotted smoke where your village was supposed to be, "Oh no.." you jumped down to grab your brother and start sprinting towards your village. Everything was on fire, you started searching for your parents and siblings only to find that your house had collapsed you turned around to look at your brother but when you turned around no one was there...

*Time skip*

You are 14 and have been all alone since your village burned down your quirk is called Wolf it gives you the ability to transform into a Wolf, gives you great reflexes, strength, night vision, and extra agility. You have visible ears and tail you have (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. (You can look however you like I'm just giving examples)

You were bored and just wandering through the forest, you had never been in the city before and had never left your forest you like the peace and quiet

You were bored and just wandering through the forest, you had never been in the city before and had never left your forest you like the peace and quiet. You were a bit lonely though, you tried to make friends with the animals but they always run away because of your Wolf like appearance. While you were lost in thought you picked up a scent that smelled sweet and foreign. You followed the scent while hopping through the trees until you were close enough to see where the scent was coming from. You didn't see anything at first but soon you heard light sobbing coming from a patch of bushes. You were on high alert and slowly got ready to pounce on the intruder.

'Snap' you pounced on the intruder and looked at his facial features he had soft and bouncy green hair and emerald colored eyes he had a few freckles on each of his cheeks, he had tear stains down his cheeks but they were quickly replaced with a light blush. You were the first to get off of him and you just stared at each other... He finally spoke up "W-who are you?" "M-my names y/n what's yours?" The boy flushed red as he got a closer look at you, you were beautiful "M-my name I-is Izuku Midoriya... What are you doing in the forest, A-are you alone?" You tell him about your village and that you were living in the forest for the longest time. "Why were you crying?" " O-oh I was, umm... There is this person at my school and he umm he was bullying me..." "Why were you being bullied?" "Well I'm quirkless and he thinks less of me because of it." "That's not something you should be bullied about, I'm sure you could outsmart him in a fight using strategy." You two talked for a while before you both stood up he was only a little taller than you but he was a bit skinny. He asked for your number but you gave him a confused look. "Do you not have a phone?" You raised an eyebrow to this "Whats a phone?" He gave you a dumbfounded look but your gaze soon directed towards the sky "Its getting dark, do you live around here?" "N-no, would you like to walk back with me...?" "Back where?" "I-into town." "Sure..." The sun was starting to set and he then tripped over a root, you picked him up and grabbed his hand he tried to hide the raging blush on his face.

Hello readers this is the first chapter of Deku x Wolf reader thoughts, ideas, this is my first story so tell me what I can improve on, if I should keep going I will try to update as soon as I can

Hello readers this is the first chapter of Deku x Wolf reader thoughts, ideas, this is my first story so tell me what I can improve on, if I should keep going I will try to update as soon as I can. Anyways I hope you have a great rest of your day/night. Love y'all <3