Welcome

You and Izuku were walking for quite a bit when you heard a deep rumble coming from somewhere up ahead. You immediately got in a fighting stance, Midoriya looked at you confused as to why you were acting like this but he soon realized what you were spooked by.

"Have you never seen a car before?" You completely ignored him and started growling towards the source of the noise. He just started laughing, "Whats so funny?" You questioned him, "Dang your sheltered!" He laughed out almost choking. "Come on let's go it's not gonna hurt you I swear." You hesitantly followed him hearing all sorts of noises until you came to the edge of town.

You gasped at what you saw it was, amazing there were lanterns and buildings tall enough to reach heaven. You stood in awe at the scene infront of you taking in every detail that caught your eye. Izuku then grabbed your wrist a bit tighter dragging you along with him through town until you and him arived at a large building that seemed to have multiple rooms "Is this your house?!" "No but I do live in one of the rooms inside of the house..." He chuckled nervously as you walked inside.

There was a strange looking metal box that he wanted you to step into. You eventually went inside and he pressed a circle on the wall of the box. It started to move and you immediately clung to Izuku as if your life depended on it. You couldn't see but his face was flaming red as he tried to maneuver your body away from his.

The box suddenly stopped and you loosened your grip on Izuku. You then stepped away from him as soon as you realized how close you two were. "We're here..." Izuku said stepping in front of a door that had the name MIDORIYA on it. "This is your home?" "Yes.." he said opening the door hesitantly only to see his mom standing in the kitchen "Hi Mom!"

"Welcome back Izuku, oh and who is this beautiful young lady?" You shyly responded "H-hi I'm y/n.." "Oh well it's nice to meet you my name is Inko Midoriya, I'm Izuku's mother!" She smiled a warm and bright smile that gave me a feeling of comfort I had almost forgotten what if felt like..

"I'm making katsudon would you like any y/n?" "S-sure.." you had katsudon before but it was more of a treat than anything you lived off of rice balls and when you didn't have them you would eat animal meat. Your quirk allowed you to eat raw meat and blood, you could eat real food but it wasn't as filling as meat.

Izuku then asked if you wanted to have a seat and you just sat on the floor. "You can sit in a chair if you'd like.." "ok!" You stood up and followed Izuku to the living room and sat down next to him on the sofa. "So you have never been in the city before?" "I was never allowed to go past the forest my mom said that there were monsters that would chase you to the ends of the Earth until your legs would give out.."

"Dinners ready!" "Thanks Mom!" "Thank you Miss Midoriya!" You picked up your chopsticks confused and tried to copy the hand movements the two were making to pick up their food. You failed at it but tried again and finally started eating the katsudon.

It had tasted so delicious it melted in your mouth with every bite you took. You were living for the taste. As you were eating you found yourself staring at Izuku and soon felt your cheeks heat up the longer you stared. You quickly averted your gaze when the two of you made eye contact, your cheeks heating up even more.

"Y/n do you have a place to go to?" "I lived in the forest for quite some time so I geuss not.." "O-oh well you can stay in the guest room if you would like to..." "I would like to if that is ok with you both." Midoriya eagerly nodded his head setting his bowl aside. "We would love it if you stayed here I'll show you to your room!" "Thank you!"

Hello lovely readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Deku x Wolf Reader if you have any ideas of future chapters let me know and I will do my best to add them into the story

Hello lovely readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Deku x Wolf Reader if you have any ideas of future chapters let me know and I will do my best to add them into the story. I hope that you have a wonderful day/night. Love y'all <3