Let's Go! Valtryek!

Make sure you read the first chapter before this one, it will make this chapter make a lot of sense. 

New Author note: OMG OK THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE SO BAD 😭😭😭😭 LIKE, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, DONT LEAVE AFTER THE FIRST THREE I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER. I WANNA EDIT IT SO BAD BUT I CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO DO IT BCS I WOULD DIE FROM CRINGE JUST LOOKING AT IT. THE POVS CHANGE SO MUCH AND IDK WHAT IN THE WORLD I WAS THINKING. 

It's your first day at Beigoma Academy. You woke up in the dojo and made sure that you are not running late. You got up and saw Xander making my lunch. You walk up to him.

"Hey shortie" Xander greets me.

"Xander, how many times have I told you not to call your OLDER COUSIN 'shortie'" you snarled at him

"I can't help it if your short, besides, you're only ten minutes older than me" He laughs

"Anyway, thanks for the lunch, I got to go or I'll be late" you hug him and start to run to school.

"Crap! I'm late. I knew I should've taken a map, I'm literally in the jungle. How would my phone work" you muttered to myself.

When you finally got to school it was near the middle of the day. You took a few deep breaths and prepared for hell.

You were walking around for a bit looking for a way to the principal's office when you hear two beyblades battling. You follow the sound to see a crowd in the gymnasium. You shuffle through the crowd to see two people about to battle.

One of them looks kinda familiar, strange.

They look around your age.

Whispers started flying around the crowd about how they were about to battle. You decided to watch to see how good the bladers and Beigoma Academy are.

3

2

1

LET IT RIP

And the beys launched into the stadium, you start to analyse the match.

"The orange bey is a stamina type, and based on the trajectory of its launch it will take the centre" you quietly said to yourself so only you can hear.

And it did.

"That blue bey is going way too fast and it's completely out of control. Amateur" you roll your eyes and see they blue bey, that you learn is called 'valtryek' just flew out of the stadium.

You were surprised to see that there was no competition here and decided to leave.

The second battle was starting.

3

2

1

LET IT RIP.

The spiky blue-haired boy who owns Valtryek must have been fired up or something because he sent that bey sky high. He ran towards Valtryek pushing through the crowd to grab it.

Unlucky for him, he tripped and fell into the supply closet while Valtryek bounced off the wall and started heading towards you!

You screamed and your hand moved faster than you can ever imagine it moving and caught the bey before it could hit your face. You looked at it then looked up to see everyone staring at you.