Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!

Hu Tao woke up extra early, "my first match! It's coming!" She said and saw a few people were already training.

"Who wants to battle me first?" she said.

♡♡♡

Hu Tao still remembers Valt's tour and knows which class to go to first. When she gets there, almost everyone is seated and talking to their friends.

She started fidgeting with her fingers as the teacher noticed her.

"You must be the new student," she said and Hu Tao slowly approached him and nodded.

He stood up and clapped getting the classes attention.

'Oh god' Hu Tao thought in horror 'he's gonna introduce me in front of the whole class'

"This is Hu-" He started but was interrupted by Valt jumping into the class and on Hu Tao while yelling "Rush Launch"

Hu Tao closed her eyes and braced for impact while falling and Valt falling with her.

"Ow," she yelled as Valt pulled himself up.

Hu Tao's face started warming up but Valt didn't even seem to notice what he had just done.

Hu Tao tapped his shoulder twice snapping him back to reality as he realized the position was in with him literally on top of her.

OK WE'RE TRYING SECOND PERSON

"Valt, get off" you grumbled and sighed.

Valt blushes before getting off of you and helping you up.

"Sorry" he apologizes.

"It's fine" you reassure him

I looked to the class to see everyone staring at me.

You blush out of embarrassment while Valt just does his cheeky smile.

'I guess he makes a scene where ever he goes' You roll your eyes

"Valt, take a seat," the teacher told him, taking off his glasses.

'He looks really tired' you thought feeling sorry for the old man.

"As I was saying, "

You mentally cursed, you hoped Valt's stunt made the teacher forget about you.

"This is Hu Tao, she is a new student at this school"

You slightly smiled

"Please treat her with respect" He looks at you, "Hu Tao, please go sit beside Shu"

I looked at him like he's stupid and then I looked at the class.

Look you are usually a calm and quiet person and silently judge people in your head.

So you were already mad at your teacher for telling you to go sit next to "Shu" even though you dont know anyone in this room's name.

Lucky for you, Shu raised his hand indicating it was him.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding as you took a seat.

You felt everyone's gaze on you, especially Shu.

♡♡♡

You wanted to get some fresh air and headed to the roof, but you saw Valt there.

You decided to say hi.

"Hey Valt, you seem extra happy today"