Katsuki bakugo x Arachnophobic!reader

Requested by: no one
Arachnophobia = the fear of spiders

Y/n's POV:

I'm currently sitting in my dorm room that just happened to be next to my best friends room, bakugo katsuki. Im just scrolling through my phone and looking at random things until i felt something weird crawl up my left leg and i put down my phone to check what it was and then i saw it.
One of those hairy 8 legged monsters with such creepy and disgusting eyes was there creepily staring back at me. I panicked and screamed on top of my lungs and threw anything i could get into my hands at the spider. Then i proceeded to run out of my dorm and literally destroyed bakugos door when i busted in. He looks at me annoyed and questioning and proceeds with whatever the heck he was doing.

„KATSUKI YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!", i yelled at him and hid behind him scared and panicking.

„Oi dumbass dont just come busting into my dorm and then start randomly yelling!!!", he yelled back.

„B-B-B-BUT THERE IS A FRICKING 8 HAIRY LEGGED MONSTER IN MY DORM!!! IT HAS WEIRD CREEPY EYES TOO!!", i kept yelling.

„I SWEAR TO GOD IF ITS JUST AN STUPID SPIDER AGAIN I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!", he yelled and walked to my dorm room with me trailing behind.

„I-i'm scared katsuki...", i confessed.

„There's nothing to be scared of idiot it's just a stupid tiny spider!", he explained when he opened the door to my dorm room.

„Yeah well you should know better than anyone that i'm hella scared of those things!", i huffed.

„Yeah yeah whatever...there found it now hand me a pa-", he got cut off by me screaming again and dashing out of the room.

„Ughh that idiot could've at least given me something to kill it or atleast something to bring the spider outside...", he sighed.

{After he brought the spider out of your room}

„Thank you again katsuki...", i looked away embarrassed.

„It's whatever stupid i know you have that stupid phobia or something like that it's not your fault.", he ruffled my hair and looked away slightly blushing.

„Thank you so much youn dont know how grateful i am to have you as my bestie!", i smiled and hugged him abruptly.

„O-OI WHAT DO YOU THING YOU'RE DOING JUST HUGGING ME LIKE THAT?!?!", he yelled and turned red in an instant.

„Hahahaha! You should look at your face right now!!", i laughed and poined at his blushing face.

„W-WHATEVER DUMBASS DO WHAT YOU WANT!!", he yelled.

„Heh now do you want to get some ice cream or something?", i asked him after he calmed down a bit.

„Yeah sure who cares i dont have anything to do anyways i guess.", he agreed.

Then once again i felt something on my arm and went to look at it. And guess what it was? YES ANOTHER FRICKING SPIDER.

„WAHHHH!!!", i jumped and clung to katsukis arms.

„WHAT THE-", he managed to yell before we both crashed into the hard concrete floor outside of our dorm building.

„Ughhh my back GET OF ME FATASS!!", katsuki yelled underneath me.

„IM SO SORRY KATSU!!!", i whined and got off him.