Eijiro kirishima x phonophobic!reader

Requested by: no one (i personally dont count right? Cuz i have this phobia 💀)
🎇NEW YEARS SPECIAL!! 2022🎆

Requested by: no one (i personally dont count right? Cuz i have this phobia 💀)🎇NEW YEARS SPECIAL!! 2022🎆

Ligyro-/sono-/phonophobia: fear of loud noises

Y/n's POV:

Today was the last day of this year and me and eijiro decided to spend it together this time. He knew of my phobia and he tries to help me with it as much as he cans. We just went firework-shopping with the baku squad and planned on firing those after the new years festival.

„Hey eiji you done dressing?", i yell from downstairs as i finish up my hair.

„Yeah hold on a sec!", he yelled back and i sat down on our couch waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing.

„Hey there babe hope i didnt keep ya waiting for too long!", eijiro greeted as he showed up at the in the doorframe leadingto the living room.

„Nope just finished myself actually!", i replied and stood up walking over to him.
He was wearing a dark red yukata matching his hair and eyes.

„Really? I'm glad! You look absolutely stunning by the way~", eijiro complimented.
I was wearing a f/c kimono reaching down to slightly above my ankles with a 2f/c (second fav. color) bow tied around my waist.

„Thank you eiji you look handsome as ever too!", i smiled warmly at him.

„Thanks n/n! Now let's get going shall we? I bet bakugo and the others are already waiting!", he quickly put on his outside shoes and walked out the door.

„Hey wait! Don't forget to bring the fireworks for later!", i reminded him and reached for a bag that stood behind me.

„Oh i almost forgot! Thanks babe!", he took the bag out of my hand and replaced it with his own hand.

„Now let's not keep the guys waiting anylonger!", he announced happily and marched foward.

{Timeskip: at the festival}

Heyyy guys!!", mina yelled as she saw eijiro and me approaching.

Hey there bestie!!", i waved and walked towards her.

„Are y'all ready to celebrate?!?!", she asked loudly and pumping her fist in the air.

„Oh you bet i am!!", kaminari replied copying her motions.

„Oi let's just get this over with and let me go to sleep damn extras!!!", bakugo yelled at the two energetic friends.

„Hey bakubro don't be so cranky! It's Silvester! You should brighten up a bit more!", eijiro tried to convince his best friend.