𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐰-Edward Cullen

The quiet pattering of the gentle rain on the school window had slowly started to take its toll on you. Nature's sweet lullaby was being sung right next to you, the sound of the white chalk being pressed against the old blackboard and the voice of the clearly tired teacher was more than enough for your eyes to get droopy. With an arm pressed against your cheek, you blankly stared at the front of the classroom, barely faking any interest in the lesson. Truth be told you had forgotten in what class you were in, let alone what lesson you were supposed to be learning. All you could think about was how badly you wanted to sleep and that you couldn't wait until you got home. You couldn't wait for the bell to ring, to finally be released from this prison. The welcoming darkness had slowly started to embrace you, lulling you into a sense of the familiar comfort of sleep, only for the hairs at the back of your neck to stand up straight, forcing you to blow your eyes open.

A strange sense of unease washed over you, promptly forcing you to look around the classroom. Much like yourself, all of your peers were lost in their own world, just praying for the darn bell to ring already. Letting out a shaky sigh of relief, you once again turned your head to the front of the class, remaining totally oblivious to the young man at the back of the class.

You were really cute when you were trying to concentrate, did you know that? He'd never tell you that to your face though. He was surprised to see that you didn't manage to catch him in the act, as he would often stare at you. He couldn't help himself, you tempted him with every breath you took. He could smell your sweet blood from the other side of the classroom, he could practically feel your soft lips against his own but he resisted. You two lived in two totally different worlds and he was okay with that. For now, he was just going to settle with watching you from afar, his feelings forever growing in his never changing heart.