𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚

"So what do you guys need our help on?" Skylar asked her boyfriend and guy best friends as they all gathered the girls in the living room yet they didn't tell them what they needed them for which confused them.

"We need your help because you know how our professor for our English class wants us to do a paper." Holden answered thinking back to the class he and the boys had but they were having issues on completing it.

"Okay. . . so what do you guys need us to do?" Isabella raised her eyebrow wondering what they were trying to tell them of as she rocked Nathaniel in her arms hoping he stays asleep awhile longer.

"Well big classes and ours have something on the lines of do women overreact on school dress codes and another one is do girls really feel judged by what they wear or by who they are?" Joshua responded this time thinking back to their class getting assigned their topic but he, Holden and Andrew backed up seeing the girls expression.

"Oh gosh I remember when my class had to do that freshman year." Liam laughed at the boys' reactions already having pictured how this situation may play out and in his mind it was hilarious apparently so did Thor since he scoffed trying to hide his laughter. "Don't worry Thor, your class next year will probably have that too."

"I was happy, For one second I was happy and you had to ruin it." Thor turned to his best friend with a tired expression considering now all he had to think about for a whole year he'll have to worry about it.

"So did you guys just gather us up together to judge you to the extreme if you guys think we overreact?" Jasmine questioned the three of them as she looked up from her notebook seeing if they would respond good or horrible.

"No, no, no we came to you guys so you can help us." Andrew grew a nervous grin trying to do his best to avoid the girls' stares and though they weren't glaring at the boys it felt like they were being stared into their souls.

"We need help to understand if it's true or not." Joshua tried to help out his friend but he heard how he said it and from the raised eyebrows from the girls he caught his mistake. "Not if I mean how true it is. If we want a compelling statement we need to understand how true it is."

"And obviously we don't know how true that can be seeing as we don't see things through your guys' eyes." Holden added in wanting to make sure they understood what they meant though when they get nervous by the girls the guys have no idea what they are saying.

"So we want to kind of interview guys to find out what you guys go through so we can understand the assignment." Joshua explained what they guys wanted to do in a way that won't completely annoy anyone but the more he went on the more of an idea Isabella got.

"I have a better idea, wait a minute. Li hold your nephew." Isabella stopped her boyfriend before handing Nathaniel to Liam as the girls gathered close together considering the raven haired called them in.

"How is it that they're sitting right next to me and I hear nothing?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows wondering how the girls were so good at talking in low voices that he couldn't hear a thing from them even if he tried.

"It's terrifying how they perfected that." Andrew commented with a small sigh crossing his arms as he remembered how when the girls talk to each other especially in whispers it never ended well for any of the guys.

The girls were in their own group for a while and every second just had the guys grow more in worry considering they never knew how this could go for them but it seemed they wouldn't have to worry long.