The New Enemy 🍋🔞

Ever since Alucard and Amy slept together, now Sir Integra Hellsing finally knows the secret of Alucard, who was the woman he was with, but Alucard knew he could not hide Amy too long from his master. So, what the hell did Alucard do this time? Integra was not impressive, but knowing the whole story about Amy, Integra had worked with the Hellsing Organization, which means she will not return to her house; her mother and sister should return to the United States. 

But knowing she's got a mark on his neck, that Alucard gave her mark, knowing she belongs to Alucard. No man, no vampire, will take it like their own. Then Amy looks at Alucard with a smile on his face. So, she tried to talk to him through her mind as well. 

"I'm sorry, Alucard, it's just that since Sir Integra knew what we were doing and what we have done, I feel that she is still upset..." Then Alucard grabbed her hand gently and looked at each other. 

"My dear, no need to worry about that; she already knew what we've done because she has seen the mark that I gave you." That made Amy blush, but now knowing, she felt uneasy, then lease her head rested on Alucard's arm. " Integra looked with her side-eye and smiled, "So the No Life King of Vampires has finally found his true queen." This will be an exciting journey for both of them.

They arrived at the London Hotel, her best men, she and even Alucard and Amy left the car, then Amy grabbed her mobile phone and called her mother's phone. Hey, mum, it's Amy. Can you and Danielle come out, please? There is someone who wants to meet you." with an answer? 

"Okay, dear, we're on the road." Then say love to each other and close. Waiting for them to come outside. At last, they emerged, had no idea what was going on, then they saw a long blond woman walking toward them. 

"Hello, you must be Amy's loved ones, must you?' They said yes, but with confusion. "My name is Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing. My best men and my servant, Alucard, came to tell you that Amy would work with us."

 Her mother, confused, wanted to know why Amy is here to work for this woman." Now wait a minute, Amy, what's going on here?" 

Amy knew how her mother was going to react. "Mom, I have no other words to say, but I have found me a new job that I would get paid more, and helping us with income." Alucard knew she was lying to her mother but never wanted to start a fight, so did Integra as well. Then the mother walks towards Amy and asks her. 

"Amy, is this what you wanted?" Amy didn't want to show her tears but her brave, happy face. "Yes mom, helping with income, and we will keep our farm going." 

Her mother knows they have been together for so long, but since Amy is older now, knowing of her decision. 

"Okay, if that's what you wanted to do, then do it, sweetie." They both hugged each other tightly, Amy trying not to cry; her sister came up and hugged her as well. "Oh Amy, I'm so happy for you, you can finally have your life to start now. But make sure you call us all the time" 

Amy agrees and will always call them to be sure she is okay. They give one more hug and say goodbye, going back into a car; Amy sees her mother, tears coming down her cheeks; Amy couldn't hold her tears, as she finally let go of her tears when they left the Hotel.

Finally, returning to the Hellsing Organization, seeing Walter and Seras waiting for them, Walter opens the car door, for Sir Integra comes out first, Amy, Alucard, and the best men. "Welcome home again, Sir Integra." Then, bowing down his head, welcoming her back home, and knowest a new woman standing between Integra and Alucard. 

" Welcome to you too, Miss Amy." With a surprised look on her face. How did he know her name? 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," with blushing on her face; then a strange voice came through her mind.