O.DE

Stage Name: O

Stage Name: O.de
Full Name: Oh Seungmin (오승민)
Birthday: June 11, 2002
Position: Rap, Vocal, Keyboardist
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: –
Weight: –
Blood Type: Type A
Nationality: Korean
MBTI: ESFJ

Personality: simple and a centered person

-On November 16, 2021, O.de was officially announced as the group's second member.
- Studied at Suwon Shindong Elementary School and Youngduk Middle School.
- Since elementary school, he was famous because of his visual. His teachers liked him a lot.
- His family lived in the U.S for about 2-3 years (his older brother studied there) that's why he had a hard time reading and speaking korean when he was in elementary school.
- O.de is a 2018 Private auditionee passer. He became an official JYP trainee on December 19, 2018. He was a student from IINT Ent.
-His Chinese zodiac sign is Horse.
-He's good at handling the sound of opening a bottle, spacing out, looking at the recipe & skiing.
-He likes fashion, purple, stew, korean foods, noodle sound taking, midi spacing, watching movies/dramas alone.
-He also passed the auditions for J Planet Entertainment.
-His nickname was Shiba Dog.
-According to him, his charming appearance is his eyes.
-His currently roommate is Jooyeon.
-He and Jungsu joined to company for being a member of an idol group, not a rock band.
- He is from Gyeonggi-do, but he speaks with a Busan dialect accent since his parents are from Busan and they holiday there every year. - Every morning, he turns off Jooyeon's alarm and wants to wake him up to do the dishes, but he always says he won't wake up.

his hashtags
#KipponChildren
#Performance

Life Motto: Let's not get tied up with the motto!!!