-009

The thing that makes you smile, the things you cry about. Things that keeps you awake, when you fall apart, the things you like, the things you enjoy.

The things that keeps you alive, the stuffs you make, the things you do, the way you smile, the way you love, your warmth, and when you breathe so closely to my face, and your warm tears touched my skin.

When you love me, when you choose me, when you look at me, the way you hold my hands, when you held me close, when a lifetime is not enough. The morning coffees, the dust, the snow, the wind, the sun, the trees. The laughters that echoes, the swing by the tree, the grass, the concrete.

When you cry. When I appreciate you, when I adore you, when you're everything and noone can take that away. The way you made me feel, when my chest tightens, when I cry, when we existed among the billions of people and I found you.

When I breathe, and you breathe.

'Til my memory of you collapses. And all I can remember is when I loved you, the way I loved you.

To look for you among the thousand and billions of existing people who lived, who died, who's gone with a new name. To find you when the wind hits my face, to look for you among the gaps of the leaves. To feel you when the sun touches my skin.

You.

15:02, Goodnight.