Introduction

'It is the dim haze of mystery that adds enchantment to pursuit

'It is the dim haze of mystery that adds enchantment to pursuit.'

Have you ever wondered what it would be like, to fiddle with a Time Machine and land in the past, to meet all the eldritch creatures which beguile the mystic forests, to go to everett quests which would leave you gasping for breath, to cicatrize yourself through clandestine voyages which end with you formulating into an unyielding, resolute, and determined individual who can acquire anything they want to? Have you ever gone in the pursuit of a quintessence so ephemeral that it scintillates your verity, in search for a cairo complice, with whom you can bound the lands of a quandary, perhaps aware of the danger, nevertheless, brave enough to overcome it?

If your answer is yes, then we welcome you to a place built upon the ethos of a selcouth mystery.

A place, whose raison d'être, whose reason to exist, revolves around its members, the Time Travellers who began as philomaths in its chronicles and are now a part of its paracosm which they strive to turn into a reality.

We invite you to come and join us in this extraordinary community, in its vast and arcane empire, where you can duel with its orphic aberrations and vie past to reach those incassable lands, where you can dwell in empires, living the lives of majesties.

This place might lack in neoterics, but its supernal turfs, aged from years of enticing history are no less enthralling than those novel cockaignes. Join them in their elysian draiocht of the past, and do what you have always desired to.

Isn't it said, "Saepe ne utile quidem est scire quid futurum sit."
- Often, it is not advantageous to know what will be.

Some things can only be seen in the shadows.

So, we welcome you to come to join us in this new land of arcane enigmas and maintain your mystery by looking for your talent in the shadows of our empire.

We welcome you, to the Chronicles of the Arcane.