Rules

Hello there my Time Travellers, I see that you have made your way so far

Interesting.

Oh wait, you must probably wonder who I am?
Well, I am Sinner, one of your founders who is gonna watch over you with -ForsxkenBlxes and holy_fuckin_shiz make sure that you enjoy your stay in our community!

Side note by August and Nyx - she is also the only founder who struggles with slight stupidity problems, so if you ever feel those signs showing up, just ping us and we'd come to your rescue.

Now that you know us, you have gotten one step closer to getting to the time machine and joining us, but before that, there are some rules that you need to follow.

I know rules are boring and nobody likes them but sometimes you gotta do things you don’t like, like studying maths or eating green veggies.

So let's get onto the rules before I get emotional and start telling you my heartbreaking story about how I had to give maths exam.

Another side note by August and Nyx, she failed that exam.

1. Follow the community account, the Arcane Trinity -ForsxkenBlxes, -Sinxer and holy_fuckin_shiz.

2. Add this book to your library and public reading list so that more people can find this amajin community.

3. Give us a shoutout on your message board.

4. Don't spread any sort of hate towards anyone in this community. Any kind of bullying or rude behaviour won't be tolerated.

5. Once your form is accepted, you will be interviewed in our interview server. Don't be scared though, it's just to check your skills.

6. Last but not least, ENJOY!

 Last but not least, ENJOY!