Protective Much?

You joined the discord call and entered the SMP. You had been whitelisted on the Dream SMP for a while now, and you were extremely close with Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and Sapnap. The four of you made up the Dream Team. But Twitter made you and Dream the biggest ship on the internet because Dream was always flirting with you.

There were so many times that you had slipped up and called him by his real name, Clay. Your online name was Y/U, and you often did go by your real name, Y/N. There were rare occasions when you were bored that you flirted back with Dream, and he took them too seriously. Everytime it would drive chat crazy.

Y/U has joined the game

"Hey!" You shouted.

 There was a crashing noise in the background. You raised an eyebrow and looked at Sapnap's camera that was on. He was sitting on the ground, and his gaming chair was empty. Sapnap brushed himself off with a laugh and sat back down out of breath.

 "You scared me!" He complained.

You started to crack up. "Me saying hey knocked you out of your chair?" You laughed. 

Sapnap nodded and moved his character toward you in the game. "You must be really scary, Y/N," George teased. 

"I'm sorry he hurt your feelings, Y/N," Sapnap laughed. 

You crossed your arms and stared at Sapnap's camera. "Do you need a kiss to make up for it?" His character moved in front of you, and you saw Dream's mic turn on.

"Of course I want a kiss, Sapnap," You joked.

 By now, you were used to Sapnap  flirting with all of his friends as a joke. He never actually meant it. George's character looked at the two of you crouching in front of each other.

Dream came from out of nowhere with an axe as you moved closer to Sapnap. He hit Sapnap over and over again until a chat message popped up.

Sapnap was slain by Dream

"Protective much?" Sapnap scoffed. Everyone started to laugh.

 "Your such a simp Dream," George agreed. 

GeorgeNotFound was slain by Dream

"Wow," You responded with a bit of blush on your face.

 Dream's character game over to yours and he looked up at you and did exactly what Sapnap intended to do. 

"Wow, your so greedy Dream," George huffed.

"Oh shut up." 

"Y/N, can you turn your facecam on?" Dream requested. 

You looked at George and Sapnap. Their facecams were on, so it wouldn't hurt. Your facecam turned on, revealing your soft H/C hair and deep E/C eyes.

"Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" Dream spoke.

Your face went red and you put your face into your hands. George and Sapnap started cracking up. Dream smirked.

 "You're blushing." George was loosing it. 

"Dream made Y/N blushhh." Sapnap also had a smirk on his face.

"Y/N is love with Dreamyyyy."

"Oh my gosh."

Dream laughed. "If you all love me so much, why don't you come and visit me in person for the holidays?"