The First Attempt

"Is that a mistletoe?" You questioned, facepalming.

He nodded. "Is there a problem?" Clay looked at you with a smirk. "Maybe you'll go under it with me, princess." Sapnap spit out the water he was drinking. George's eyes widened. "Did you just call her princess?"

Clay was silent and you peeked into his room, avoiding the misteltoe. The room was big, and it had lots of different posters and nice-looking decor. Clay had a great room that's for sure. As you left the room, Clay wrapped his arms around you from behind and you looked up at him in confusion. "Clay, what on Earth are you doing?"

Sapnap and George seemed amused. Sapnap was using a towel to clean off the water he spit out, and he had handed George his phone to videotape whatever Clay's ridiculous plan was. You started laughing as you started to struggle out of his arms. "Clay!" You giggled. He gripped onto your hand and dragged you toward the mistletoe. As the two of you were almost under it, he started to lean in.

You quickly pushed him aside and ran behind Sapnap for protection. "Help," You pleaded. George couldn't hold it together. Clay walked over menacingly toward you. "Don't worry, Y/N, I don't think he can see you," George laughed.

You gave him a thumbs up with a smile.

Clay then started to chase you around the house. When he finally caught up to you, he tackled you onto the couch. You blushed and feared for your life when you saw Sapnap and George recording. Clay smirked, and you were in panic. "Delete that!" You laughed. Sapnap smiled. "No way."