Receive And Fight You / Hero Training Part 2

You came to school after the fight you encountered and well as you got into school it starts off boring. Not the U.A you expect but it's high school. As time passes it's english class the average class that you learned. Your teacher was the voice hero Present Mic. You struggled a lot on english but it's harder here on high school.

-Timeskip to lunch-

You bought lunch at a dirt cheap price that had god quality food. Now that you bought your own lunch you were looking for a table and can't find one until a somebody around your age with an eye patch tapped on your shoulder.

???: Oh hey I thought you were looking for a seat so I could at you should least sit here.

Y/N: Thank you very much but what was your name?

???: Ah pardon me, The names Goro Majima nice to meet you.

Imagine him in a U.A suit.

You both sat down and ate while talking about U.A and goals and future's and something grabbed your attention Izumi and her friends were on your table and talking. Majima took notice of this and asked you who are these people.

Convo starts

Majima: Hey Y/N who are those people that you're staring at?

Y/N: Oh they are my classmates from my class. 1-A to be specific.

Majima: Haw do you have a crush one of the girls eh!? It's gotta be the green haired girl right?

Y/N:It's not what you think Majima-San!

Majima: I'm just joking around anyways well the bells gonna ring soon so see ya later Y/N-Chan!

Your face has became a little disgusted he said your name and ended with a "Chan!" But you headed to class without further ado. 

-Timeskip-

You waited in class waiting for the next lessons coming at you. But as you waited the door sild open to reveal All Might.

All Might: I have come thorugh the the door like a normal person!

As All Might came out of the door people started to comment on All Might about his costume and many more that goes on. All Mightis starting to teach kids now and without further ado All Might gave instructions.

All Might: The Class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold y-you into heroes! No time to dally today's activity is this! Battle Training!

You start to tense up about the training and so did your peers. Then All Might starts to explain everything.

All Might:And for that...You need these!! In accordance with the "Quirk Registry" and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted...