Receive And Fight You Part 3

Big Question: Should Majima get his own chapters once Y/N is done with U.S.J?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors POV ofc 

You and Izumi entered the building as All Might instructed. Both of you went floor to floor and once both of you reached to a floor, explosions can be heard in the distance. Izumi knew this and it was Bakugo Katsuki the person who has on explosion quirk.  

Bakugo:"Deku!!!" Bakugo screams with hatred 

He did a sneak attack which can lead to a bigger plan. A Big Brain plan.

Izumi and Y/N dashed out of the explosions 

Izumi's mask was half torn apart

Y/N checked if Izumi was okay and decided to fight Bakugo Katsuki.

Y/N: You're pretty quick to attack a girl huh?

Bakugo: You should stay out of this piece of trash!

Y/N: Fine then, Izumi go on I'll handle this.

Izumi: But how can I fight Bakugo to show how I felt...?

Y/N: Maybe another time, So go on!

Izumi followed Y/N's words and decided to go to the top of the building.

Y/N: Maybe it's time for your punishment for hitting a girl -crack crack cracky knuckles-

Bakugo:I told you to stay out of this! Whatever I'll make you dead for good!

Y/N: IKUZO!!!

Bakugo was the first one to charge at Y/N. Y/N ran to Bakugo with a blue aura around him. Bakugo landed a right hook to Y/N with his explosions luckily Y/N switched to rush style to weave through the hook.

As Bakugo backs off he dashed at Y/N by explosion dash.

As Bakugo reaches to Y/N he moved behind Bakugo at a speed he could not see and leaving an after image which was pink to his rush style.

As Y/N was behind Bakugo he started landing his usal boxing combos, Jab, left cross, hooks, left uppercut, low right roundhouse kick, medium left roundhouse kick and finishing it with a left high roundhouse kick.

After the Rush combo Bakugo was stunned leaving Y/N to switch to brawler.

Needless to say Y/N started to land hooks , crosses to his body and ending it with a flip kick.

Bakugo was sent flying and somehow got up.

Y/N wasn't surprised he really wasn't an average Joe.

Bakugo was now pissed he started running towards to Y/N landing a hook to his face with his quirk activated.

Y/N was feeling pain but got up anyways and starts to land an explosive body blow that was leaking blue fire to his fist. 

Bakugo was sent flying again.

But Bakugo was starting to get weakened but he never stopped either way.

Y/N switched to the Rush Style glowing with a pink flaming aura.

He ran towards Bakugo at high speeds and see his new move "Dempsey Roll"

As Y/N Was weaving his head he left so many afterimages where Bakugo cannot see and moving so fast while doing the peek a boo style from Mike Tyson.