Dean Portman/ MIghty Ducks

Movie: The mighty ducks 2 (1994)

You had just gotten done with practicing on the rink and was headed to the dressing room to get changed

A guy about your age stopped you and started talking to you about the game.

"Your pretty good out there" The guys said.

"Thanks" You give him a quick friendly smile.

"You know out of all the girls on the team your the prettiest" He smirked. You look at the guy and soon realize hes trying to flirt with you.

"Thanks" You say this time with a sterner tone.

"You have beautiful eyes" He said going in to touch your face.

You move away.

"You cant just touch somone like that, you creep" You scoff and walk away.

"I'll be at the next game!" He yells.

You shake your head and walk into the dressing room.

Russ was talking go Dean. He looked up once he saw you and ran out of the dressing room.

"H-hey" You say confused at what just happened.

Dean looked at you. No smile was planted on his face when he usually saw you.

"What's wr-

"So who's the guy?" He said.

"What?" You say confused.

"The guy were talking to y/n" He said.

"What- he was no one" You replied.

"He touched you!" He shouted.

"Yeah but he started being creepy so I walked away!" You say. "You dont have to get mad over it damn it!".

Dean grabbed the wooden chair that was by him and broke it with his knee. It shattered into pieces and fell to the floor.

"What is your problem Dean!" You yell.

"I want to know was he flirting with you!" He shouted.

"Yes! But he came up to me and started talking about the game, so I thought he was just a fan, but then he started to flirt with me so I told him he was a creep and left" You say.

The temper in him toned down and he breathed out and looked at you.

"Did he touch you?" He said.

"He tried to touch my face, but I moved away and that's when I walked away" You say walking to him. "I would never flirt with somone other than you, you should know that".

You rain your hand through his hair and looked him in his eyes. He pulled you close and gave you a hug.

"Next time tell me if somone tries to to touch you" He said.

"I will" You chuckle. "For sure next time, cus he said hes coming to the next game".

"Well after that he wont be able to walk to another game" He said and you laugh.