02 ; their first meeting

".....Bokkie?" (Y/N) accidentally called her by her nickname, but she didn't mind it at all.

He actually knew about the rumors that have been viral until today. However, he was in disbelief when they included Kai'sa in this matter. Of course, he didn't believe the rumors unless it was proven.

The brown-haired immediately stood up from the seat, excusing himself to leave due to the private matter. Exiting the restaurant, he leaned his back against the wall with his phone in his possession.

"Are you still there, (Y/N)?" Kai'sa asked through the phone. Letting out a quiet sigh, he put his phone near his left ear. He really missed hearing her voice ever since Kai'sa chose to chase her dream as an idol.

"Yeah. I took some time to excuse myself from having a dinner" With his flat voice as a response, Kai'sa, on another hand, felt guilty for disturbing his alone time. But she didn't have to end the call since they are having an important discussion right now.

"....I need your help" She immediately got straight to the point, causing (Y/N) to blink his eyes several times before realizing what is she talking about.

A pair of yellow eyes suddenly glowed with a stern expression that he usually wore to hide his true nature. His sharp kept staring at the street while trying to find some possibilities to help the K/DA group.

"I mean if you don't want to, I will end this ca-"

"I will help you" (Y/N) answered. Kai'sa, who didn't expect him to accept her help expressed a shocked expression, while the others are still waiting for her to end the call. However, before she could say more, he cut her off, refraining her to talk.

"As long as we form a contract, I will help four of you with the best of my abilities." (Y/N) added as Kai'sa secretly displayed a smile, so her friends couldn't see it. She expected those words came from him as well since she knew him for a long time. Well, technically not that long, but it was enough to see each other as a friend. But he didn't know about her feeling towards him.

A small smile appeared on his smile before faded as he let Kai'sa talk. "Okay, but do you mind if you come at night? You know....those reporters" She paused, waiting for his incoming response.

"Of course"

"Great! I will send you the address and one of my member to pick you up on the lobby of our penthouse"

"Alright"

(Y/N) ended the call, putting both of his hands on his pocket while staring at the sky.

"Ssi-Bal. I forgot my wallet at home" [It means oh shit in Korean]

-

(Y/N) exited his car after arriving at the exact place where they were supposed to meet. He thought it would be a normal penthouse, but damn, he wasn't expecting this large penthouse became one of K/DA property.

While making his way to enter the building, his eyes noticed a woman standing on the automatic door. Looking at her appearance, she had blonde hair with fluffy ears and tails which it's different from her crystal tails that she would show in the concert.

Ahri, the leader of K/DA group.

It was easy to recognize her right away. Looking at her right now, it seems like she's waiting for someone.

To not make it suspicious, (Y/N) walked at a medium pace while slowly approaching Ahri, who seems to wait for him. Meanwhile, the female vastaya couldn't help but start to get worried about it. She recalled what Kai'sa told her.