ANOTHER DAY

AUTHOR'S POV IS MENTIONED IN ITALIC

The sound of wind can be heard clearly and there it is another great morning for our little y/n.

Don't worry about her introduction, she surely will do that and I think there is something you need to know I need to leave or else the little girl is gonna beat me up . Thinking if I am afraid not to mention a little since it's her time to wake up.

Y/N POV

There it goes again the alarm just always ruins my sleep. Aish I don't want to wake up and go.

Wait what was I even thinking I need to wake up .Come on y/n wake up you have things to do.......

I pulled myself out of the bed and went to wash my face

I changed into sportswear and  left the  house.

Wondering where she is going she went out for running .She reached the home after an hour and the first thing she did is to look at her watch its 5:45 in the morning.She went to her room and took a nap.

Time skip 

I heard someone calling my name out, actually not calling but they are screaming.

I was annoyed and held my blanket hard that is when I heard

??...   Yahh Y/Naaaa wake up you will be late for school?

Y/N:  Aish 5 more minutes unnie, please

??...  Do you think I will still listen to you just wake up or else no phone and laptop for a week

 I immediately sat on the bed. My unnie chuckled at my reaction but you know what she does what she says.

 Y/N: Yeah, ok ok I'm Awake don't take my devices.

She just chuckled and went down.

I stood up and went to freshen up after taking my shower I looked at the clock it was 7:40 no denying I am not late but usually unnie wakes me early cause she knows I am a bit clumsy and gets tensed easily when things don't go on my way.

I heard her calling me from downstairs I just went blankly she saw my face and asked 

??... Didn't you have a good sleep waking up at 4 and going to run and thinking i don't know reaching home and feeling proud of yourself? What is  with that face now

Y/N: You know it don't you? It was my last day at school why don't you drop me?

 ??..  Fine, i will do that.

Y/N: Unnie you are the best you know right?

After having our breakfast I and unnie went out and unnie started to drive me off to school. When we reached there she just look at me smiling widely.

I just shrugged it off and went out.

When I went inside I know it was really a mess in the school since its the last day everyone does their own thing. I went to my locker to keep my jacket and that is when I was smashed into the locker and I got to hit it hard. I looked towards who it was I already know who it was.

Y/N: What do you want Nancy?

Nancy: Got some guts to talk back after what happened all these years you think you can escape from me if you leave this school? Huh

Y/N: What do you mean leaving school everyone graduates from scho---

She cut my words in the middle

Nancy: Well, I'm not that dumb to not know the one graduates leave school. The question is u are only 16 but you are graduating and more over do you think you can get into any university taking help from your so-called blood-related unnie and escape from me that's never gonna happen.

That's it, I'm not gonna let her say anything to my unnie, and over she thinks she can control me how stupid of her to think that.

Y/N: You know what I can't just find you in the university I will go to because I'm moving out of the country and for now just shut your trap and your imagination making my life hell and do your own good.

Nancy: Heyyyyy what are you talking about going back just don't joke around. I can feel her anger rising she just slapped and I'm here on the ground.

I am stressed I even want my beautiful unnie to be my real sister but what can I do I only have them in life when I need someone with me. I am sorry unnie I can't even protect myself.I felt that I am strong but when it comes to you I can't help but become vulnerable

Then I heard the students gasping within no time I found myself being hugged by someone.I tried to pull away once I smelled the scent I felt calm. It was none other than my

JISSOO UNNIE

Everyone is shaking out of fear seeing the leader of one of the most dangerous mafia groups the heartless mafia who doesn't know how to smile and didn't cry even once and is considered the most dangerous after the mafia king. Calming down the nerd of school.No one dared to utter a word.

YES, YOU HEARD IT RIGHT MY UNNIE IS MAFIA LEADER

YES, YOU HEARD IT RIGHT MY UNNIE IS MAFIA LEADER. AND I KNEW IT EVERYONE SAYS SHE IS THE COLDEST PERSON BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER GETTING ANGRY OR COLD TOWARDS ME IN THESE 6 YEARS I NEVER EXPECTED HER TO BE SO CARING TOWARDS ME.

JISOO POV

I knew Y/N wants me during her graduation, I didn't go to school even once because I don't want her to be in trouble but today I have no option I need to meet my baby sister. We are even leaving this country so there is nothing I must be afraid of. She is one of the bravest people I have ever met with the dark past even though she doesn't remember a lot.

While I was thinking I heard a girl saying do you think u can escape..................................................................................................... I didn't care but when I heard the reply I was shocked it was she is being bullied she can fight but why is she getting beaten up my blood boiled and anger took over me. I am ready to kill the one who hurts my sister but when I saw her my heart broke into million pieces . She was crying i hugged and she identified me and calmed down would I say that she slept?

She looks cute when she sleeps. I have seen a  slap mark, I carried her to my car and told my men to take care of bitches who did this to her.

I didn't try to wake her up cause she has been into so much I hope she will be safe.

_________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE HOPE YOU LIKE IT.I ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE A FF OUT OF MY IMAGINATION HATE TO ARTISTS JUST ENJOY THE STORYLINE.

THANK YOU.