NEW DAY

Y/N POV

When I asked her she stayed still after a few seconds I heard her say

?.... Hey don't call me Mam, I am   Jennie.And yeah I'm stressed out since I have to crack these analytics but I am unable to crack them.

Y/N: Hello! I'm Y/N by the way. Analytics! Well if you don't mind Ma-

Jennie: It's Jennie

Y/N: Yeah Jennie, can I see the data?

Jennie: Mm yeah sure.

JENNIE POV 

I told her my name and told her to call me Jennie. I told her my problem and she asked me if I could let her see the data. She is around 10 -15 years but I guess I shouldn't judge her.

Jennie: Please take a look.

She sat on the chair beside me she took a look at the data for around 5 minutes and i watched her she is a pale skinny tall girl and she kinda looks like calculating in her mind.

Then she spoke

Y/N: This is quite a time taking but not tough I say it is lengthy how about we solve it now?

she looked at me for a response. I am shocked by her question, she seems intelligent 

Jennie: Yeah 

We worked together she is really good at this it took an hour to complete I am happy but it is time to leave so I left. After saying goodbye to Y/N.

Y/N POV THE OTHER DAY

I have seen Jennie with a group of girls at cafe............................................

I felt someone waking me up 

?...Y/N wake up we are almost near.

It is Jisoo unnie .

Y/N: Nae.(yes)

Jisoo: What are you dreaming?

Y/N: Us, our past the day we met unnie the day my life changed a light came to my life.The day i met you , Jennie unnie Lisa unnie Rose unnie.

Jisoo: It is okay y/n.You know ur unnies are waiting for you at airport . They don't want to see you sad, do they?

With that, the flight landed.

AUTHOR POV

The flight landed on the runway. And Y/n and Jisoo came out and are greeted with the dark sky and cold breeze. They headed towards the outgate.

JENNIE POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and checked the time it is 1:00 AM in the morning .I went to the kitchen to drink some water then I went to the room to wake up Lisa.

Jennie: Hey Lisa, wake up!

Lisa: Unnie why are you disturbing my sleep? You know I love it, it isn't even 10 in the morning why are you waking me up?

Jennie: Pabo! We need to go to the airport did you forget that?

Lisa immediately sat I chuckled at her reaction cause we are eagerly waiting to meet Y/N.