ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴅɪꜱᴇᴀꜱᴇ - ᴋ.ꜱᴊ

The award shows were always a way to contact and mingle with friends, that of your genders

The award shows were always a way to contact and mingle with friends, that of your genders. It was also a risk of you're a girl and talk to a male idol or vice versa.

But Y/n did not care. She was going to see Jackson Wang and she was excited. Namjoon, who knew Jackson well had introduced him to her.

The boy had a big fat crush on her and it was clear to not only other idols but also the Fandoms. Y/n was good friends with also NCT boys and of course, she couldn't wait to see her babies, TXT.

As for female idols, she was dying to talk to Blackpink and Mamamoo, and all she wanted was to hug Jessi and spill all the gossip like theh always do.

But with award shows came dressing up. The boys, especially Jin were extremely cautious and protective over Y/n's outfits.

And this time wasn't any better. She was handed a plain black crop turtleneck with plain black trousers, a white blazer over it. Jin didn't like the part where she looked hot.

Sure, Y/n was known to slay every outfit she wore and many just stared at her if she walks past. The outfit wasn't revealing at all, but as always, Y/n was a magnet that attracted everyone's attention.

Jin was sour that as they walked towards their seats, everyone was just staring at her. Sitting beside her, he shot a look to whoever that so much as turned to glance at Y/n.

" hyung, you're making it too obvious. " Jungkook teased and Jin rolled his eyes.
" Look, how he's staring. "

Jungkook too got into protective mode as one of the staff member that literally stopped his work just to check Y/n out.

Getting up, Jungkook occupied the seat infront of Y/n to block the view. Scowling, the man walked away.

Jin glanced wearily at the boy Y/n had gotten in a conversation with. Clenching his jaw, he shifted closer to her and placed a hand on her thigh, making the girl freeze.

" oppa? " She whispered, shivering at the cold touch. Jin looked at her, giving her a pout. As she realised it, she chuckled and grabbed his hand, holding it tight with both her hands.

" He's just a friend. "

" who's literally checking you out. "

" You did too. " She smirked, giving him a grin. Jin rolls his eyes, leaning over to whisper and purposely brushing his lips against her ear, " Stop challenging me, N/n. "

With red cheeks, Y/n cleared her throat and shivered as he lingered for a second before pulling away, her skin tingling.