ᴄᴏᴢʏ - ᴊɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ

" Are you not feeling well, Kook-ah? "

Jungkook pouts, staring at the ceiling. He hadn't planned to enter his hyung's room, but he couldn't sleep and he really felt stressed.

And he knew very well how the stress could go away, so here he was, laying beside Jin who was looking at him curiously, yet, fondly.

He hums, facing his hyung and throwing his arm around his slim waist, " I can't sleep. " Jin smiled, raising a hand to push off the bangs that covered Jungkook's eyes before bringing his hand to rub the younger's chest gently.

Jungkook melts, a sigh escaping his lips and his eyes fall shut. Jin smiles wider to himself as he continued to rub the younger, " Do you want to talk about it? "

Jungkook shakes his head slightly, " It's really nothing, hyung. Just couldn't sleep. " He mumbled, giving Jin a sleepy bunny smile. Jin sighs softly, nodding. He leaned back against the headboard of his bed as Jungkook layed on his chest.

" Okay, get some sleep, then. I'll be here, mhm? "
Jungkook nods, shifting closer and nuzzling his face in the crook of Jin's neck, his tensed muscles relaxing at Jin's calming scent.

Jin pats his head, his fingers raking through Jungkook's hair, he could feel Jungkook relaxing under his touch, that was a good thing. He'd fall asleep soon enough.

" Sleep well. " He whispered, pressing a kiss on his hair, to earn a content hum and a soft thank you. As Jin resumed to watch his the movie he had been watching, Jungkook snored softly against him.

After what seemed like a few more minutes into the movie, Jin wondered what was troubling Jungkook who was yet once again stirring and rubbing his eyes.

" Kook-ah, what's going on? "

He looked down at the younger, " are you okay? "
Jungkook hummed tiredly, pouting slightly.
" I don't know. "

Jin sighs, patting his head. " Let's go. "

" where? " Jungkook sits up, his hair messy and standing in all direction, Jin chuckled softly.
" I'll make you something so you can sleep properly. "

" tea? " Jungkook beams and Jin smiles, nodding.
" chamomile tea. " Ruffling his hair, Jin stood up and made his way towards the kitchen while Jungkook wrapped the blanket around himself before following Jin.

As he reached the kitchen, he found Jin standing there leaning against the counter as the kettle is on the stove. He sighed, feeling guilty.

" I'm wasting your time, " he pouts, " sorry. "
Jin rolls his eyes, motioning him to come closer. Jungkook held back a grin, Jin was always touchy, but he got extra touchy if he one of them got sick.

He grabbed Jin's hand and yelped as he was tugged forward. " now tell me what's bothering you. It can't be nothing if you can't sleep, Kook. "

Jungkook groans against his broad shoulder as Jin wrapped his arms around his cacooned body, Jungkook wondered how can he read everyone so well?