First kiss (#•3•#)

*Lawrence POV*

I made friends with Liam Luthor Danvers quick. Actually I began to have a bit of a crush on him. The only problem was that there was this girl who constantly made me feel like being gay was so wrong. At one point she told me to tell everyone how I felt about Liam. I got scared and I ended up screaming, "FUCK YOU!!!" At the top of my lungs. Liam told me to meet him at a diner out on Broad Street. I decided that I should go to see what it was about. I called my Momma and told her where I was going. And after school I went to the diner. To my surprise the diner was closed. It looked like it had been for years. And all of a sudden someone hugged me from behind. It was Liam. "Hey Hot stuff, sorry I forgot to tell you, I asked you here so we can be alone together. I really like you. I know you like me too. So I thought I would take you out on a secret date so that way if things go right we can go on a second date in front of everyone. So we sat and looked up at the stars while getting to know each other. When the sun was starting to set we stood up because we had to get home soon. Before I could wrap my head around it my lips were locked with Liam's. And man did it feel right. Liam flew me home and told me he would see me at the dance on Saturday. I went to my room and lay on my bed in shock. Liam likes me too. Laurel walked in and sat at the foot of my bed. "What do you want Laurel?" "Someone has a boyfriend." "No, it was a secret date and we haven't had the second one yet. Plus it was only my first kiss." "WhAt? My baby boy had his first kiss?" Momma said as she burst into the room. "It's not a big deal." I reply. "Wait until Mom hears about it." Laurel teased. "Wait until I hear about what?" Mom said as she walked into the room. "Sara, Honey... our baby boy has had his first kiss. It was with that Liam boy." "You kissed Supergirl's son?" "Well we went on a secret date. At the dance on Saturday. I guess that means the date went well. I really like him." "Wow, good for you. Liam is cute, but this means when he spends the night we have to put you in separate rooms. Plus I think we should call his parents to let them know. But it's bedtime so good night." She blew a kiss in my direction. And I drifted off to sleep after they left me alone.
*Phone Call To SuperCorp.*
-Sara POV-
I get my phone out and dial Kara's number. The phone rings for a while and a finally hear a seven year old girl, "Hello?" "Hi there cutie-pie,  is your mommy around?" " Mommy phone." She yells. I then hear an accent voice, "You have Lena, how can I be of service?" "It's Sara Lance, I'm calling because it seems that your son took my son on a secret date and he wants my son to meet him at the dance on Saturday. I thought you should know about this. Because now if your son spends the night here we have to put him in a separate room from our son." "Oh my... I will definitely have to talk to Kara about this, she's currently helping our daughter rehearse her scene from the school play. Thanks for letting us know. I better get off here, the cutie-pie and sweet-pee are demanding a bedtime story. Good night Sara." "Good night." I turn and see my lovely wife staring at me. "I'm guessing that one of the twins answered the phone." "No I just called Supergirl's wife a cutie-pie. Yes one of the twins answered. I think they answered because their Momma wasn't telling them a bedtime story." "They do that because they want a bedtime story? Jeez... our kids just crawled into our bed until we gave them a story and tucked them in." I kissed her lips and we went to bed. We were very tired.