Chapter Six

HE woke up feeling so better and contented. The feeling that he never experienced from his past years of sleeps.

And he's sure it's because of the woman who lay on his bed beautifully. He woke up a minutes ago tangled by Empress legs and arms. He can't remembered that they changed position. Because last night, it's him who's hugging her closed.

And now, she's like a baby.

His baby.

Her right arm spread in the pillow and her left arm is in her tummy, nakataas na ang damit nito kaya kita niya na ang tiyan at panty nito. Gusto niyang matawa sa ayos nito, nakikinita niya na ang pamumula ng mukha nito kapag nalaman nito na nakita niya ito sa ganoong ayos.

But he's happy that she felt so comfortable being with him. And spreading her legs comfortably in her deep sleep. Oh!, Empress is really tempting me!.

He kissed her lips and dragged himself to get up.

Baka kung ano pa ang magawa niya dito kung hindi pa siya lalayo dito. Kaya naisipan niya na lang na ipagluto ito ng breakfast habang mahimbing pa itong natutulog.

DREAMING happily and hugging so comfortably with the scented pillow makes her wants to sleep more and the whole day. But the sun already peeked at the window and it's consufing her vision.

Sun?. She rise up immediately, thinking that sun's glimpse never reach her room, more on her bed in the mansion nor in their house.

At tsaka lang niya narealize kung nasaan siya ng ilibot niya ang mga mata sa buong silid.

Oh!, I'm at Adam's penthouse. And I was asleep so soundly and so deep?.

Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi makakatulog ng mahimbing sa malambot at malapad nitong kama?, idagdag pa ang amoy nito na nakakapit sa kumot at mga unan, napakabango. Kung kama niya ito hinding- hindi niya ito palalabhan kay manang.

She just realized that she was alone at the room. And when she take a look on the wall clock it's already nine o'clock in the morning.

Oh my God!, I really slept so well!.

Nahihiya siya kay Adam, dapat siya ang nauna magising dito dahil nakitulog lang siya dito, pero ano magagawa niya ang sarap matulog sa kama nito.

Dali- dali siyang bumangon at pumunta muna sa banyo para magtoothbrush. And because she doens't have any toiletries with her, she uses as well Adam's used toothbrush. She doens't care anyway, they already kissed and more, right?.

Nagpasahan na sila ng laway bakit pa siya mahihiya. Bigla siyang namula sa naiisip. And thinking that she used the same toothbrush with Adam heated her face. And she's feeling something foreign connection for him.

It's making her happy. Knowing that she's this close to him. She wants to own him. She feels like she would get hurt if she would see him with someone else, or so she thought.

At hindi niya alam na ang naiisip niyang masasaktan siya ay agad niyang mararanasan pagbukas niya ng pinto ng kwarto nito.

Adam seating at the couch with a sexy woman beside him. He's wearing only white shirt and a grey pants. His muscled and veiny arms are on show.

While the woman sexily seated beside him, crossing her legs. She's wearing an office attire fitted long sleeved and mini skirt, and a killer high heels.

While she on the other hand, just wearing a white shirt and a panty. How gross, isn't it?

She felt something not so nice to explain. Seeing him with a woman inches from him, seriously talking about something she don't care hurt her. Because they're too close.