✧ two

She's now falling on Haruto's body

She's now falling on Haruto's body. NOOOOO!

"Hey! What are you doing? Aren't you gonna say sorry about that? Hey, look at me! You don't know me?!" Haruto shouted at Y/n. He is very upset because someone doesn't have a respect to him.

"What do you want? I'm just hit you! That's not a big thing!" she shouted at Haruto back and he slapped her.

"Meet us after school. At our classroom." Haruto said and he push her away from his chest and he walked with Jihoon left her alone.

She clenched her fists, she was very angry at Haruto.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

It's time to go home, Y/n was afraid to make eye contact with Haruto during the class. She kept looking down instead of looking elsewhere for fear if she looked at Haruto.

Madam Kim left the classroom and Y/n start to follow other students left the classroom but TREASURE members stopped her.

"Hey hey hey, where do you think you are going? Do you forget about the punishment?" said Jaehyuk while placing his hand in front of Y/n to prevent Y/n from moving.

"What do you want to do?" Y/n asked them.

"Punishment, girl.." Doyoung said. They all laughed. Y/n's tears came out.

"Oh, why are you crying? Why didn't you cry on your knees to Haruto to apologize earlier? Why do you want to cry now?" Yedam scoffed.

"If you want to apologize now, it's too late, now, go guys!" Haruto shouted and all the members start to kick her, hit her.

She cried out loud but they seemed deaf, they kept beating her.

After 30 minutes, her body felt very weak, unable to get up, and they stopped. And not gonna lie, blood everywhere.

"Are she dead?" Jeongwoo asked his friends. Haruto put his finger on Y/n's nose.

"Still breathing. She just passed out." Haruto answered with his deep voice.

"Now, where do we take her? Won't you leave it here? And this blood, who wants to clean it?" Mashiho asked.

"Hey, Ruto, you need to bring her to your house, and the rest of the members, clean this blood." Hyunsuk told his members.

"Why me? Hey, what should I tell to my neighbors if they see me bring her to my house?" Haruto asked them.

"You told us to do all this. So you have to be responsible." Asahi said.

"Okay, hyung.." Haruto's head looked into Y/n's face and he lifted her in a bridal style.