✦ special chapter ✦

We broke up.❞

Her tears rolling down. She can't believe, because of the stupid reason, they broke up. She just look at someone who she very love left her alone in the bridge.

She doesn't know how to do anymore, no one loves her.

She took a deep breath and saw the lake in front of her.

"Do I need to do this?" she asked herself. Again, she took a deep breath and slowly wanting to drop herself into the lake.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" suddenly, someone hugged her.

She look at that guy, Soobin. The one who kidnapped her ex boyfriend one year ago.

"S-Soobin? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Y/n, no matter how sad you are, dont do such a stupid thing." said Soobin. She can see that Soobin really love her.

"I'll help you. If you feeling sad, or you have a problem, just tell me. I'll always be with you. I promise." Soobin said. She look at Soobin again, and they hugging each other.

Soobin has no bad intentions, he sincerely helps Y/n, the girl he loves.

1 year later

Y/n having fun in the class with her friends, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai. They have been close since Soobin and Y/n were dating.

She never talk to any members of TREASURE anymore. They are like strangers. Everytime they meet at the school, they will act like they dont know each other.

Jihoon walked past Y/n's class and see Y/n laughed with TXT. He sighed, he knows everything, he knows why Haruto and Y/n broke up. Only he knows the story behind all this. Only he knows all the secrets.

He wants to tell the secrets, but he can't. That can't get Haruto and Y/n back together.

He just continue walking until he met someone who caused Haruto and Y/n to break up. He stares at that girl. He kept a grudge against the girl for a long time.

He slapped her. The girl touched her cheek and looked at Jihoon angrily.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" the girl asked Jihoon loudly.

"Don't forget your mistake to Haruto and Y/n. Because of you, they broke up." Jihoon said. The girl smirked.

"Do you think I care about that? They really deserve to break up." said that girl. Jihoon gave her a very sharp jab.

"You should be careful from now on." Jihoon smirked and left her alone. The girl watched Jihoon walk away with a smirk.

"Me? Need to be careful? It's funny." she laughed and walked to her class.

Jihoon enters his class and sees Haruto playing with Junghwan. He sighed, he doesn't know until when he should keep this secret.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

finally special chapter has published! hehe hope you all like it ^3^

dont worry, i will publish another special chapter. just, you all need to add views to this book to 400 hehe.

also, if you all want to be tagged in the next chapter, please comment (☞゚∀゚)☞

ohh, i want you all to guess, what's the secret that Jihoon knows? who is the girl who caused Haruto and Y/n to break up?

wait for the another special chapter!

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯