My first happy day

AthanasiaPOV:

"hello dear knights from now on you are my new knights and I m your new teacher "

"heinn?!?!?!?!"

they have all a shocked face ,they don't belive what they hear .

" yes you heard right.,should we begin?" I smiled at them knowing that they are not going to accept me easily

" princess ,is this a joke ? if so then I suggest you don't use that kind of tone we will misunderstood ." the capitain of all of them it seems, spoke to me .

" no its not captain . I m your new teacher even if it sound weird cause I m much more yong than you .
but I m more strong than all of you ."

" don't say nonsense how can a princess be a knight !!!!"

" its true that you did some movments at the princess birthday but you need more to be a knight !!!"

" yeah he is right !!"

" also the princess is a woman she can never be as strong as a man "

they all protest .

they are all beginners they dont know what it means to be a knight .

its true I m also a beginner its been like months since I start to train you need more to be consider a knight .

but my goal isen't to become one.

right now my goal is to form those guys to be strong enough to protect the ruby palace .

" well ,well well, " I graped my sword tightly and pointed at them .

" since you seem to know soo much about the sword ,........ then you should know that a knight don't speak with words but with his sword ."

I smirk at them .

" I will challenge you all, come at me one by one or all of you at the same time it dosent matter .

if I win once . you are free to try again until your tired .

your time is up at the end of the day .

if I win I will be your teacher and no one complain .
if you win I will call another teacher to train you or you can go back to sir felix.
so??"

they look at each other not knowing what to do .

" I dont have time if your not attacking in 10 minutes I will consider it my win ."

I press them a littel and the all of them grab their sword .

" we will try to not harm the princess."

" dont worry you wont be able to even get close to me .

but know that this simpathy of yours is just going to lead you to death I will not go easy on you ." I smiled at them and give them a warning .

one of them run towards me but I kick his legs and used my sword to injured his arm ,some blood come out and dirtied my face a littel