the confession

athanasiaPOV:

" lucas can you chain her ? I will use this opportunity to destroy that brooch" I demanded lucas as I try to read the chimera's attack.

" well, unfortunetly with this kind of legendry creature the same spell wont work twice...and since the other magicians already used it..."

" tch." I clicked my tongue

the chimera's tail which is a snake chased after me from behind , I barely dodge it.

if I hurt her ,jennete's body will be injured too.

the chiemra opened her mounth and jump towards me is she trying to eat me!??! with this size I would be death the second her teeths touched me .

just at that moments lucas wrap me in his arms and rescued me.

we float above her .

" well this is more difficult than I thought" lucas mumled .

" ha ...ha...ha ...y..y..yeah..." I panted it was hard to keep up with her .

she is fast ,if you stop moving for even a second you will die.

" I have an idea ...can you occupy her for some minutes ?" Lucas asked me quite unsure .

" yeah ,leave it to me ." I nodded .

with this ,he released me and I went back to the combat with her.

I blocked her attaks and dodge it ,I was at my maximum.

I notice lucas casting a spell from above

he clicked his fingers and fire start cercling the chimera .

because of that her movments stopped for a second and at this same second lucas teleport me near her neck and I planted my sword in that brooch breaking it.

after that the chimera return to her original form which is a brunnette girl .

due to the transformation her cloths were torn.

and she was now naked .

" this is princess jennete ..." some knights that were watching from afar said.

I turn to them coldly .

" turn around if you dont want me to gouge your eyes "

they froze and turn around.

" lucas ." I turn to him

he magicaly gave me a cap to cover jennete .

I put it on her shoulders

" are you fine princess ?" I asked her .

" ...why?...athy...why did you save me?" she said her head down looking at the floor.

" you didnt want to be saved ?" I titled my head

".....aunty..uncle...and even father...they all caused you trouble ..and ...I too sided with them because I thought that it was my duty as a part of their familly" her voice was trembling.

I stayed silent and she continued

" but....I..I..notice now that it was all a lie ....they do not see me as I see them ..they are not my familly ...wether it is aunty who showed her true colors or uncle who stopped visiting me after the competition ...or even dad that became cold to me ......all this people never thought of me as someone precious ...and because I truely loved them I just kept silent and support them...at the end of it ..you were the one I hurt the most....because of me..." tears were falling from her eyes