I hate you. | chapter 16

As you stated at Scaramouche with tears growing in in your eyes , why, why them , why did he target the people that I cared of , why did he choose to target me . I should have never helped him that day .

Flashback time 😜

It was around 11:30 am when young y/n left the house in a hurry to the playground to met their best friends , specially Childe , xingqiu and Chongyun.
As they reached the playground they saw 3 boys picking on a dark blue haired fella so as any person would do you ran to help the boy , but while doing that you jumped on the 3 boys that were bullying him, as they realized who you were they immediately ran in panic, as you giggled about the fact that they ran away like ants scattering around you turn to look at the boy who was beaten up.

"What's your name?"
You asked

"... Scaramouche..."
As you looked at the boy by the name Scaramouche you noticed how pretty his eyes were , they'd reminded you of the night sky.

"Well my name is y/n l/n! Nice to meet you Scara!"

You helped him to stand up and told him

"Come on ! We will get you patched up and you can come and hang out with me and my friends !"

As the 2 children ran towards the playground Scaramouche couldn't help but think

"Their pretty... "

..

Maybe that's what started his obsession Over me.

End of the flashback.