Chapter 2

I was starting to write things down that I wanted to do this summer but nothing was coming to mind so I decided to stop for now. I went downstairs to get a snack I thought that I heard a knock on my door but their was nobody to be seen.

        When I went back to get the snack their was another knock but this time I ignored it. The rest of the afternoon the knock didn't come back. I couldn't stop thinking about it upstairs so I decided to watch some tv. That worked for awhile but I felt like someone was watching me so I quickly turned around and sure enough there was some boy staring at me from the window

        He must not have seen me right away because he didn't duck under the window where he was hiding. He finally noticed that I saw him and ran away. what a stacker. I decided to turn off the tv when I heard a door open and shut. 

        It freaked me out so I picked up the first hard thing that I saw and slowly started toward the back door.

        I was hoping it was just my dad pulling some kind of prank on me. I heard someone rumajing around in one of the kitchen cabinets so I quikly turned around ready to whack him at any moment, but just before I got there it was the boy that I had seen at school in the hall. 

        I was confused what was he doing here was he homeless of something. He could tell that I was confused. He said somthing but I couldn't understand him.

        Afew seconds later he just ran right back ount the door. I just stood there for a minute. I relized I was still holding the baat up like a mad man and slowly put it down still a little confused.

        The whole night I just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier. Did he know that I lived here or was he just breaking in to my house not nowing.

        I must have fallen asleep because I opened my eyes and there was light peeking through my window. Finally the school was finally over now I was free to sleep in do whatever I want, but with in reason sadly. 

        I laid in bed for about and hour than decided to get up because my stomache was starting to feel empty. I was waking down stairs I heard voices in the kitchen. Asuming it was just my dad I walked in. It was my dad but there was someone else with him I assumed it was one of his clients but I still went back up the stairs embarrased because I was still in my pjs.

        I quickly got dressed and stayed up there untill it sounded like the door shut. I walked down the stairs slowly still kindof embarrased. I saw my dad sitting there reading the news paper as usual. I told him I was sorry but he didn't really say or do anything that said I was forgiven so I just went on with my morning. 

        i read for awhile but started to get bored so I put it down. Man what a great start to the summer this is. I guess I should have signed up for one of those camps but they all seemed lame so I didn't. Well this is also pretty lame.

        I don't think I'm going to make any new friends, I probably would've at circus camp but  I thought that they would be kind of nerdy so I decided against it. And plus I don't think I would've had a stalker and someone trying to break into my house there.

                                                                                ......

        My dad finally came home at about 11:00. I didn't feel like talking to him so I just pretended to be asleep when he came in to say good night. Ever since the divorce he has always just started talking about boring stuff like his job and that it was one of his better days. Good for you dad so glad that your having a good I thought sarcasticly every time.

        About three years back my parents decided to get a divorce, which kind of sucks for me because it wasn't even up to me who I was going to live with. Of course I got stuck with the work deprived dad thats never home.

        I still was thinking about what had happened today so I didn't get much sleep. It's not like I needed it anyway right. It's summer.