I Just Want To Be The One You Love

💬suggested💬: no

✨Au✨: Yandere Tommy

👥Characters👥: Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Phil, Technoblade, (Ponk, Foolish, Sam mentioned)

🧭places🧭: in a forest near snowchester

🕰️Time periods🕰️: no specific time period

🎭Angst🎭

⚠TW⚠
Obsessive behaviour, mention of Death, Mention of Killing, Kidnapping

_________________________

Ranboo ran. He didn't know where but he just ran. He didn't want to look behind him. He was scared. His Face burning from the tears in his eyes.

He could hear someone behind him. He knew it was HIM. He wished that he wouldn't have started hanging out so much with him. It was all coming back to bite him. Every decision he made.

He didn't know if the memory book was lying because its saying HE is nice, normal and the first friend he had here. He was his first friend sure, nice too but.. Normal?? Oh god. He was NOT normal!

"Ranboo~" he heard behind him Ranboo Ran faster and tried to find somewhere to hide.

'Shit!' Ranboo tripped and fell onto the floor.

'Of course' he thought. He tried to stand up only for him to get dragged by the leg.

"Oh Ranboo... why did you run away? We could have had so much fun before!" He heard from the person dragging him he tried to stick his nails into the dirt to stop getting dragged he even tried kicking but nothing worked.

He was slowly dragged through the forest snow slowly appearing more and more

He heard the person humming. It sounded nic- No Ranboo! C'mon you have to find something! He looked around frantically but before he could do anything he saw black. He was unconscious.

"Oh Ranboo.. now I have you all to myself~"

Laughing could be heard throughout the forest.

Ranboo woke up on a couch infront of a fireplace. He tried to move only for it to fail. He was trapped.

"Good morning Ranboo~! I hope you slept well.." a person said. He was at the fireplace putting in more wood to keep the fire alive.

"Hey Tommy.." Ranboo didn't know what happened but his memory came flowing back really quick.

"Tommy! Let me go!" Ranboo struggled to get out of the ropes Tommy used.

The door was kicked open and in came Tubbo and Techno with Phil. Tommy was furious and tried to take Ranboo only to be shot with an arrow that missed and right after came Techno towards him.

"NO!" Tommy was held down by Techno while Tubbo and Phil freed Ranboo.

"Cmon Techno were done! Come Ranboo we need to go." Phil ran with Techno and Tubbo Techno got up and ran after.

Tommy got out his bow and shot Techno in the leg. He fell and screamed. It was a harming arrow. "TECHNO!" Phil was about to go back until Techno said: "don't come closer! He will get Ranboo if you don't keep going!" And after he was done Tommy was exactly behind him with a crazed smile.

Tommy took out an axe and brought it down on Technos head over and over again. He could hear screaming of a broken man. A man whose 3 sons were gone 1 died by his hands. The 2 went crazy. And the third, Techno, killed by his own brother.

"Cmon Phil! Ranboo needs to be safe! Get up we need to go!" Tubbo helped Phil up and they kept running.

"Such a shame.. I thought I would get a better fight out of you. Anyways. I need to get my bo~"
Tommy skipped after them and after some time started running after them.