Authors note/Rules

Hi! So this will be my second story I post. 

I wanted to start doing one shots about mental health since I don't see many. I'm very open to requests but I have some rules that I'll state here. before that ill do a little "get to know me".

Get to know me
*I go by Kaycee on here, you can call me kay!
*I am 24 years old and live in New York
*I am very much gay and gladly have an excepting family (for the most part).
*I currently have taken time off work to focus on my mental health and get myself better so I can go back to work full time and not feel like the world is collapsing in on me everyday.
*I have many mental health issues along with other health issues. i will try to post as often as possible and keep up to date on requests.

Now for some rules
*I will write just about anything and everything with any character of your choosing.
*I am sorry but I will not do vision or hulk/Bruce banner. I struggle to write for both of them so I'm sorry.
*I will not write about r4pe nor will I do any smut. Depending on how its worded I can do sexu4l assault.
*I can and will do anything relating to selfharm, ED, panic/anxiety attacks, su!cide, attempting and any other mental health related things you can think of.

My messages are always open so please feel free to talk to me. Given my age I've experienced a lot in my years, most at a much younger age and I've had many hospital visits:( but imp always here to chat and I can listen and offer the best advice I can<3

You can leave requests here or in my messages. Let me know if there are specific pronouns you'd like me to use other wise ill be using they/them.

I'll be posting my first two one shots in about 2 hours from me posting this. They'll be a Wanda and female reader and then a Natasha and female reader pov

Stay safe and I hope you have a wonderful day my loves<3