Goodbye and final one

This is going to be my last post to everyone. The only thing I've given you guys is excuses about why I don't write much. This is going to be pasted to all my stories so that everyone knows what's going on. I've lost my passion for writing. And it kind of saddens me that I won't be able to finish my book, but even if I force myself to, it'll just be a story with no passion into it and it'll be bad. Also I consider my stories to not even be good, so that's another reason. I'd like to thank all my supporters and friends I made here, but this is the end. Maybe I'll get my passion back, and I'll come back, but until then, goodbye.

This Pokémon story seemed like a good idea at first for me. I thought a reader that was a half Pokémon and could use Pokémon powers would be a good idea.

I feel like things've dragged too long and things went too quick here in this story. And when the story finally progressed to kalos things went too quick.

If I come back I'm probably leaving this one behind.

This is the final story I've updated with this message. I love you all and I wholeheartedly hope that I come back because I have so much ideas for these stories.

Thank you to everyone who's read them and supported them. It hurts for me to do this but I can't make you guys happy with my shitty writing.

Sincerely- Zodisaaasan.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 06, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Pokémon XY x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें