ʚphotoboothɞ

school has just concluded for the week and jake was walking out, his mind full of what would occupy him the next 2 days.

jake saw his uncles vehicle and hurried to get shotgun before junior, he got in and scrolled on instagram for a bit before his cousin got in behind him.

junior leaned his head up beside jake and asked "are you coming to the mall with devon, lexy and i?"

jake looked at him, confused, and asked "when?"

"tonight, dummy" his cousin answered as he leaned back in his seat and but his belt on.

"yeah. okay, ill go."

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

it was 4.

they were supposed to meet at 4:30.

they had all planned to have a sleepover after the mall aswell, seeing as they were all free.

jake and junior would be there already if it weren't for junior needing to have his hair "perfect" at all times.

a few more minutes passed of jake waiting on the stairs to their house, until junior and his dad came outside

"ready to go bud?" his uncle asked, as junior got into the passenger seat

"yeah, for sure." jake answered quickly and got in the back.

the family made small talk during the 10 minute car ride, and said there goodbyes when they arrived at the mall.

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

once jake and junior got inside, they immediately started looking for devon and lexy, which they soon found standing near a bench and some old vendinf machines.

devon was sitting down on the bench and leaning against lexys hip, who was holding his head

it always made jake happy to see how affectionate they were for eachother, but he cant deny it made him a little jealous.

devon and lexy soon realized jake and junior walking upto them, and took that as a cue to start grabbing their bags.

lexy and devon had both brought little backpacks, just enough room to carry their overnight clothes

they greeted eachother and soon decided they would just walk around to see what there was to do

"hey" devon said to jake, they were now walking behind junior and lexy

"hi" jake said nervously

devon noticed his nervousness and grabbed jakes hand, knowing the effect he has on jake.

jake started blushing a quickly turned his head to hide it

"jake, i know youre blushing. you dont have to hide if from me" devon said with a smirk.

jake then turned his head back at devon and started at him, glancing from feature to feature

his nose, his eyes, his lips.