Chapter four:

(A/n): sorry for so many times skips especially the long ones. 😭

**time skip 2 weeks later**

Nobody's pov:
Izuku and katsuki had forgotten the incident that happened two weeks ago.

Izuku's pov:
I was at the store on a Saturday afternoon when suddenly a wave of nausea hit me I bent down a little bit holding my stomach with one hand and covering my mouth with the other I was near where the bathrooms where so I kept walking to find the bathroom, when I finally found it I quickly ran to a stall opened it and threw up in the toilet I didn't even have the chance to close the door.

When I finally finished puking up my lunch I went out and my cart was still there full with the groceries I was going to buy I took the cart and went to go check out when I got there I started to feel sick again but I tried not to think to much about it or I might actually throw up again, when the cashier finished scanning and bagging the items I asked for an extra plastic bag and she gladly gave it to me I payed for my things and then I got them and left the store, outside the store I was on my way to my car when I started feeling sick again this time I was actually going to throw up again.

I walked to the bush near my car and threw up in that bush when I finished I wiped my mouth and got to the car I put the groceries in the car and then got in my self luckily I had mints in my car I took one and started sucking on the mint to get the taste of vomit out of my mouth then I started to drive home. When I got home I took the groceries inside the house and put them away leaving some ingredients out for dinner after putting away the groceries It was already seven thirty and kacchan was going to come home in twenty minutes so I started to make dinner.

I was making dinner when I decided to make fried fish with white rice and some vegetables as I was about to clean the fish to fry it, when I took a whiff of the fish it made me sick and I gagged and almost threw up on the fish I put everything down and ran to the bathroom, In the bathroom I remembered that night two weeks ago I started to worry because what if I was pregnant? What was kacchan going to say about this? What was he going to think? I started panicking releasing stress pheromone which I didn't notice until the bathroom door opened and It was kacchan.

Katsuki pov:
I told deku I would be off work and at home by seven fifty but I ended up getting off early my phone had died and I couldn't text him that I had left work early, when I arrived at home I went inside the house and in the kitchen it looked like deku was about to cook dinner but he wasn't there I tried call out for him but he didn't answer so I looked for him myself.

After searching for a couple minutes I started to smell deku's stress pheromones so I followed the scent which led to the bathroom in our room I open the door to see deku on the floor kneeling down next to the toilet I quickly go to where deku is and ask him what was wrong " what's wrong? why are you releasing stress pheromones?" Deku looks up at me and says "kacchan I think I'm pregnant" with a scared and worried look on his face I knelt down next to him and hug him "are you sure ?" I ask him to make sure I heard right "I-I think so... U-um two weeks ago you didn't put on a condom so-" Izuku said.

" did you take a test? Or Go to the hospital?" I question him "n-no but I've had the symptoms for pregnancy but I don't know for sure yet" Izuku said he sounded kind nervous "hey are you ok with having my pups?" I asked he just simply looked at me in shock of what I had just said "w-what?" He asked " I said do you want to have my pups or not?" I repeated what I said with a little irritation

Nobody's pov:
Izuku looked at katsuki shock and with disbelief that he had said that so he asked again to make sure "w-what?" He said and katsuki sounding a little irritated repeated what he said "I said do you want to have my pups" then izuku started to tear up and katsuki looked at him for a second and then hug him to comfort him, he also released calming pheromones which seem to calm the smaller male a little izuku sniffled a little before nodding his head .

After he nodded his head katsuki looked happy so izuku decided to ask a question " did you want to have pups with me kacchan?" He asked "of course I do" katsuki said with a soft smile, izuku basically melted from the smile he thought it was so cute he gave katsuki a small kiss "hey kacchan?" Izuku said as he looked at his alpha "hmm?" Katsuki hummed in a low tone "we should make an appointment with the doctor to see if I'm actually pregnant... but If I actually am I would be more then happy to have your pups" izuku said with an smile on his face.

Katsuki kissed his omega before telling him that they should go finish dinner, after they kissed they went back to the kitchen and katsuki made white rice with veggies because the smell of fish would make izuku nauseas so that what they had for dinner after dinner they just cuddled on the couch watching movies for the rest of the night.

(A/n) sorry I didn't write that much I got kinda tired but hope you enjoyed I'll try to get started on the fifth chapter anyways imma go take a nap bye :)

Word count: 1051  words