I don't think it's that bad, right?

(Zach's pov)

Is it normal to be mad when your boyfriend is going across the country to go be an actor? In rom-coms there's always the part where they stop their love interest from going but not this time. I don't think I'll be doing that. Sure, I have mixed feelings about all of this but it's not like it's the end of the world. 

"Hey, Zach you ok?" My boyfriend calls out to me.

"Oh- oh ya I'm ok just drifting off. Sorry Elijah." I say back. 

Crap, I am mad. I need to stop being mad. Sure, he was the person who helped me through so much, the person that means the most in the world to me, the prettiest person in the world. 

My thought get cut off by a bunch of super loud people getting on the bus we were on. (All of my friends went to see off and none of us have a car that fits 6 people.)

Kai, a girl with long flowing black hair speaks up just to say, "Hey, Elijah! Imagine having to fly in an airplane for 7 hours to California."

Elijah glares at Kai and smirks, "You're just jealous you haven't been on a plane and, imagine not liking men."

That was not needed but I will say that was not even funny, sorry Elijah. 

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT IM A LESBIAN!" Another person says along with Kai. A Demi-girl named Blossom. 

Kai and Blossom look at each other. It was a good 5 seconds of quite eye contact. They both sit down in the most awkward way. 

"Screw you, Elijah." Kai mutters under her breath. 

"OK, why don't we all just get along for 2 minutes until we get into the airport." August a boy with the most beautiful face you could probably imagine demands with the most passive-aggressive way. 

Damn, two minutes until we get to the airport. Two minutes until, well, until I go say goodbye for god knows how long. 

"Hey, Elijah do you know how long you'll be gone." I just want to know.

"Well let's see, it really depends How long the auditions are, if I'll get the part, and lot's of other stuff so i don't really know. I'm sorry." I can tell he didn't want to think of that.

"It's ok! It's going to be ok!" 

Elijah sighs with a worrying tone. "You sure,"

"I'm sure! It can't be that bad, right?"

There was a good minute of silence when the bus comes to a halt. Waking up Natsu, a girl that doesn't like to be woken up abruptly. "Holy, WHY DON'T YOU STOP NORMALLY YOU *** ****** ****** ***** ***!" 

And with that were never allowed on that bus again.  

It was our stop. The airport. 

Thank you so much for reading chapter 1 of this story! Sorry the introductions for the characters were rushed I just wanted to get all the characters introduced, but I promise they will all get there own stories and times to shine. This whole chapter was kind of rushed but i swear I'll try to do better in the future!

Every chapter im going to be doing q/a so answer if you want to!

Q: Have you ever been on a plane before?

A: Yes! I have been on one 3 times

REMINDER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND EAT 3 MEALS A DAY

~Okaaqss

(573 words)