Crap! I need to hurry!

(Elijah's pov)

"Listen Luca, you really didn't have to yell at that bus driver." August sighs.

"Well it's not my fault she woke me up in the worst way possible."

"Luca, you know yelling doesn't solve everything, and we need to hurry up or Elijah will be late for his flight."

"Oh, no it's fine i still have about an hour till boarding."

A silence takes over the air till the only thing you can hear is the engines of planes landing and taking off. I look over to Zach who is for sure holding in tears.

I grab Zach's arm, wrapping my eyes around it, make straight eye-contact with his shimmering purple eyes and tell, "This isn't going to be forever. Plus, we can still text, call, FaceTime-"

Tears start escaping Zach's eyes, "I know, but i just won't get to see you in person."

I hug him for a few seconds taking in the hug like it was the last time I would ever see another person. When suddenly, i felt more pressure being put on me. Everyone joined the hug, (except Luca you hated to be touchy.) I could feel the heat all around me. 

"Fuck, you guys are too moody." Luca, whimpers out while refusing to get in the group hug. 

"I'm gonna miss you," August smiles creating this warm aroma. 

You couldn't even understand what blossom was saying, you could only hear the weeping and sniffling she was creating from crying to much. Kai was just silent, she's not good in pressured situations like this but I can tell that she's taking this well. 

The hug lasts for a solid minute and a half until Blossom let's go while trying to clean her face up since it looked like there was a good solid layer of water over it. "I cWy WAy ToO eAsiWy FoW my OwN gooD." They burst out forcing a laughter. 

The rest of the group let's go of the group and says there last goodbyes to me. 

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," Zach implies with a nervous forced laugh

I peck his lips going, "I guess so, I need to go. I love you." 

I feel a hand grab the collar of my shirt they turn me around then, he kisses me. The most pure kiss I've ever felt. Zach lets go, "Well, see you in movie theaters by me." He said that with the most confidence he's ever had. I felt my cheeks turn from tan to a bright red. 

I pick up my bags and start walking. "Well, then see you sometime!"

Everyone simultaneously replies with, "See you next time!"

'See you next time!' That keeps echoing in my head. Next time. That's feels, good. 

That was that the last time I got to see anyone from Florida for a long time. For the first time I could feel the warm feeling of the Pacific Ocean. I can become a full-fledge actor now! This is great! I can live my best adult life. 

I get out my phone to see what time it was.

4:40 pm

Crap! My plane boards at 5:30! I need to hurry! I start running. 

Thank you for reading this chapter. I tried to make it better then the last one. If you have any tips or critiques on how to make the characters seem more 'human' I would greatly appreciate it! And remember sleep well, and drink enough water!

Q: What's your favorite song(s)?

A: I have two so here are mine

Under my skin  -  by: Jukebox the ghost

Your sister was right  -  by: Wilbur Soot

(606 words)