18

—— DAY OF THE TRIP <3

"Yangggg I don't want to go." I whined while pulling my luggages into the car.

"Will you quite whining like a little kid, we'll have to go the plane no matter what! How do you expect to get there? By a boat?"

"You can go by boat?!"

"No idiot!! It will probably take you two years, come on it will only take a day to get there and I bet you'll be sleeping most of the time." He assured.

"Let's hope."

I had pulled over to Jungwon's house yesterday night because there would be no one to drive me there, Hewon is off to her friend's house and my parents aren't coming back soon from their trip.

"Alright kids, everything is settled let's get in and drive to the airport. Your teacher instructed that we meet at the main entrance."Jangmi pushed us both into the car, then got into her seat.

How childish.

—— AIRPORT

"See you kids in a week!!" Jangmi waved, we both waved goodbye back and went in with our luggages.

"Breathe in and breathe out, it's only one day, just one day." I tried to calm myself, I don't know if you have the same problem but I am terrified of planes...one second you could be sleeping peacefully then the other second you don't know if you might die or not.

It's stressing.

"We're going to be fine Hyerim, take deep breaths." Jungwon told me before taking my hand and running quickly so that our teacher could see us.

"You both arrived great, so we now have all 180 students ready to go. Now listen carefully the plane won't be able to carry all of you since there will be other passengers so you'll be divided between 4 planes."

"Let's start with my class."

"Jungwon,Sunghoon and Hyerim. You'll all sit together since you're next to each other. On the first plane so go through the security check and get into the planes.

The teacher went on and on, calling the names of every single student.

Jungwon, Sunghoon and I went through the security scanners, gave our passports and made sure everything was alright for us to board the plane.

"Sunghoon-ah... your fight with Yeeun...how is it going now." I asked with hesitation, I know Sunghoon is a guy who bottles up his feelings...he could burst in one moment.

He shook his head, "it's not well...I didn't talk to her in a long time."

"She'll come around, she's stubborn but once she realizes that your motive was only to protect her she'll forgive you, I promise you."

"Change in switch up, Yeeun couldn't get onto the other planes and the flight attendant told me there's a free seat next to 52A."

"Who's in row 52A??" She questioned the 3 students.

Sunghoon raised his hand and Yeeun widened her eyes a bit, "Yeeun have a seat with him, sorry for making you go through so much trouble I messed up the list and your seat was taken."

"No need to apologize." Yeeun bowed. After that Miss went to her section of the plane and everyone took their seats.

Yeeun stood still while Sunghoon was right next to her, she was waiting for him to move out of her way so she can get to her seat but he seemed to be out of it.

Yeeun stared at the tall male, waiting for him to look down at her but he was day dreaming. "Hey Park are you going to snap out of your fantasy land or what? Let the girl sit." Jungwon snapped his fingers to get his attention.

"Oh." Sunghoon finally snapped out of it and moved to the side to let Yeeun sit.

Once she did, he took a seat next to her and it was silent for the rest of the time being.

——