19

—— NIGHT ON THE PLANE

Sunghoon had been managing up all the courage to face Yeeun and talk to her. He just wanted to see her smile again and here her laugh, without her by his side...his heart was nothing but hollow and dark.

"You hungry?" Sunghoon questioned the female, really Sunghoon..."You hungry"? Is that the BEST you could do?

Yeeun trailed her eyes towards the floor, not wanting to respond to him, "Are you still mad at me?" He clenched his jaw, sneering at the younger one. Once again he let his anger get to the best of him, 'don't get angry Sunghoon, don't. Learn to handle your emotions.' He told himself.

And Yeeun just watched as his face softened again, he glanced at her...waiting for a reply.

"I should be asking you that." She responded finally, at the brim of her tears that stood by the surface of her eyes...just waiting to trickle down her cheeks. Her body was shaking up, it was very visible to tell she was afraid.

Sunghoon was astrounded, he didn't expect that his behavior from that day would affect her so much. And he didn't expect that his behavior now would frighten her...once again he messed up because he let his bottled up emotions get to him. Even from that day her feelings were shattered enough to make her cry now.

"Yeeun I-"

"Just shut up park." She burst into tears, weeping silently.

She's been bottling up her emotions too, and she things keep adding up and adding up. She was emotionally drained, and now she had burst.

Jungwon and I stared at each other and got up, "switch seats?"

"Hmm." He hummed, "get up park, I think you need to freshen up...go to the bathroom." Jungwon pulled him out of his seat letting Hyerim sit next to Yeeun.

Sunghoon pushed his hand away harshly and walked into the bathroom. "Don't be upset over him, you know Hoon. You know him better than anyone, he can't handle his anger...just know...All he wants to do is keep you safe."

"But I didn't do anything that day, I know how to keep myself safe I don't get why he's so angry with me." She sobbed, wiping all the tears that kept flowing out of her eyes.

"Yeeun...you might have kept yourself safe but you don't know what you can get yourself into in the future. Those guys are no good, I know because one of them..."

"One of them what? ... Hyerim what happened?"

"One of them wouldn't stop bothering me, and Jungwon and Sunghoon came and helped me." I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You had a lot on your hands, and I didn't think it was such a big deal since Jungwon and Sunghoon came to me before those guys did anything."

"But enough about the fight and this and that, we're going to the states. Get some rest, because we have a big day tomorrow."

—— few hours later

"Jungwon!" I groaned, kicking the male from the next next to me.

————| |———-

sh. Jw. Hm. Yn.

( that's where they are sitting in the plane.)

He was right near the row to me so it was easy to kick him, he make shot his eyes opened and faced me. "What is it for the love of god."

"Her head...heavy...help me!!" I whispered due to the heavy pressure on my shoulder.

Jungwon looked to his side and shook Sunghoon, "Sunghoon go back to Yeeun, Hyerim can't keep her on her shoulder the whole time. And no matter what, don't talk until we get to Jay's house and don't get angry." Yang warned.

"I won't."

Sunghoon and I switched seats now I was finally back to Jungwon and my shoulder was at peace. As for Sunghoon, he placed Yeeun's head on his shoulder while his head was on top.

His lips pressed against the sleeping girl's head, and his eyes turned guilty. "I'm sorry, I can't control myself when I'm angry. I hope your forgive me soon." He whispered before drifting off to sleep.

As for me, I laid my head against Jungwon's shoulder. "What the hell!" He whisper yelled, "shut it Yang, just endure for a few hours will you. You're shoulders are pretty broad."

"What ever, Enjoy it while you can Rim." He grinned before leaning his head against the cushion of the seat.

——-

TRIPLE UPDATE !!! flickerhoon magic ;)