C 2

It was the house of his worker Bob Caliente. His wife Illumi was cooking at the stove making some horrifying concoction in the pot. The children Asuka and Rei ran around poor but happy. Scrooge could not understand this. In the corner was Shinji sitting on a folding chair being depressed. This, Scrooge could understand because he was a Shinnie.

"Why are you showing me this." Scrooge yelled at Kaworu "watch" he said in response. Illumi put the concoction of Christmas into bowls. "Children come get your Christmas Green Bean Casserole!" They all ran in excitement. Scrooge was horrified.

As they ate, Shinji began coughing all over the Christmas Casserole, killing all the joy instantly. "Damn, Shinji isn't going to make it to New Year's Eve, is he Illumi?" Bob Caliente said gravely. Shinji continued coughing. Scrooge watched in absolute disgust.

"If only we lived in America then the American dream would have given the 100 000 pounds we need because the NHS doesn't exist yet." Said Asuka. "Damn" said Rei. Scrooge was confused. "But I pay them." Said Scrooge.

"One shilling a year isn't enough this is why you fail as a human being and why no one likes you." Said Kaworu then, suddenly he summoned a torch from his hair and smacked Scrooge on his ancient scalp with it and they teleported to somewhere.

The place was his Nephew's party in Whitechapel and Scrooge phased through the door. Kaworu said nothing hoping the party members conversation would say all.

The party was very alive, Misato was chugging wine and was drunk because hot beer woman. Then, Langa's dad fell on the floor and died, after being killed by Jack the Ripper. No one noticed. Except for Reki, Scrooge's nephew who revived him by hitting with a skateboard. Akutagawa was cooking many amazing dishes and brought them out onto the table. He accidentally killed Langa's dad again with the turkey but Reki used the skateboard as a defibrillator and brought him back.

Tengen Uzui then suddenly burst through the window with his 3 wives on his back. They jumped off his back and scurried to the long Henry the eighth table inhaling all the food and the cutlery in an instant. Akutagawa was horrified and so was Scrooge. Scrooge couldn't beleive the state of the people at his Nephew's party. Uzui had come to the party to search for more wives. That's when he laid eyes on the beautiful JFK. "Wow what a lovely intellect become my wife." JFK nodded "ok" then they left.

Reki sat down and looked at Misato. "Yknow I hate my Uncle Scrooge. He sucks and is a miser. Kinda hope he dies ngl." Misato nodded and so did Kaji from his watermelon patch. "I hate Scrooge too" said Jack the Ripper. "I hate Scrooge." Said everyone.

Scrooge cried.

Then they were suddenly back in Scrooge's house and he was thankful to be away from that horrifying party. "Now do you understand everyone hates you and you will be the reason Shinji dies."

"No please let me be a better person I can change I want to achieve heaven."

Kaworu smiled gravely. "I have a warning for you Scrooge look at my hair." Scrooge did as he said. Out of Kaworus beautiful hair came two figures. Eren jaeger and Gojo. "This is ignorance and want they will come for you and they are also warnings and metaphors of your failings." Gojo stared Scrooge down with his demonic blue eyes and Eren Jäger stared at him with anger and world domination.

Then Kaworu evaporated and Scrooge was speechless.

Once again.