Chapter three

Scrooge was very thankful to be done with Kaworus but little did he know there was still one more to go.
Scrooge woke up to a horrifying sight. His house was screaming!! "Where is that damn weird child with his demonic imagery red eyes? This is his fault!" Misato said to Scrooge "No you just have a hangover at the grand age of incalculable." Scrooge was concerned since he had not had any alcohol since the summer of 1652. "Well no time to question anything" said Misato "your final failure is about to be shown." Then she removed her amazing existence from Scrooge's musty presence.

Suddenly his chimney exploded in holy light and the theme music from the hit anime neon genesis Evangelion began playing. The source appeared to be from a very long necked child's long neck. This child looked very similar to the previous Kaworu but had better animation.  It was rebuild Kaworu.

He said "hello Scrooge" in the voice of a new voice actor and then never spoke again. He shoved Scrooge down the stairs which cracked all his medieval joints and teleported him into El fututeruro.

He was in the streets particularly the Whitechapel streets. Jack the Ripper was just finishing up killing his fourth person of the evening and waved cheerfully at Scrooge. Scrooge was horrified.

"What the fuck Kaworu." He said, before suddenly realising Kaworu was gone. He found himself wishing the gremlin had stayed, until he realised that flying through the air was none other than the red eyed demon (angel clearly) on an elegant chariot, flying down to them. Scrooge had never felt so small. And so crusty.

He ran swiftly past the Bank of England and suddenly realised he was even more of a midget then before. Kaworu's beautiful chariot was coming for Scrooge at a very intense speed being pulled by Jogo the volcano curse thing. Scrooge was concerned because he had never seen a volcano in his life and now it was running at him. He galloped past the drunk ghosts of England and he crashed into a ghostly wedding where macbeth and Banquo were married. Then Scrooge fell into a dark pit of despair- the British sewers. He slid down the glowing green water and cartwheeled onto the icy roof of a peasant's humble abode. There, Scrooge encountered a man with a 7 foot frame with rats along his back and exclaimed: "that's my seamstress!" Scrooge fell into the basket of his bedroom curtains because his home was being renovated. He rolled onto the floor and mumbled Britishly under his breath about how Bruno betrayed him and stole his lavish curtains made by Getou Suguru in 1352.

 He rolled onto the floor and mumbled Britishly under his breath about how Bruno betrayed him and stole his lavish curtains made by Getou Suguru in 1352

Then Scrooge was teleported back to his anchient shack. Rebuild Kaworu stood over him and pointed to his house. From his house came a man who resembled a mop. He was a beanpole and with a feather duster of white hair that blew gracefully in storm Eunice. Behind him came a youthful youth with pink hair which Scrooge was very concerned about the existence of. His conservative self was shocked by such hair dye. They were holding his grand piano imported from the land of the rising sun. They had come to take it back. The piano was also made by Geto in 1355. During the plague.

Itadori was concerned as to why Gojo had only taken the piano and as they were discussing Geto and import taxes they slipped upon the icy British ice and fell down scrooges mahogany and marble staircase that he had stolen from Charles the 5th of spain. Pre brexit. The piano came sliding down gracelessly and just so happened to fall upon Gojo's pristinely leather shoes which Scrooge recognised as his own. As it crashed upon his foot he let out a mighty cry as a single tear rolled from his eyeball. 'Yowai mo'

Behind them appeared two representatives of the British meuseum

Behind them appeared two representatives of the British meuseum. Mike wazowski and Commander erwin smith of the survey corps. Erwin took a step and his eyebrows came falling off. Just as they were about to land and upon  Gojos hair, Mike Wazowski grabbed them. They were here to take back the staircase that Scrooge had stolen from Charles the fith.

 They were here to take back the staircase that Scrooge had stolen from Charles the fith

Then suddenly Rebuild Kaworu appeared in scrooges vision. "Kaworu why are they robbing my house? I don't understand why or how the British museum found my staircase and why that strange mop man stole my piano." Kaworu stared at him in silence an then suddenly heard the sound of sobbing and the scent of poverty. Twas the Caliente family home. However, there was something missing.

The family were gathered around the diseased table, their Christmas Green Bean Casserole lay untouched upon the floor, some had leaked into a hole and the rats began to feast upon it. Illumi stared at the ground and then stared at the children 'I spent Bob's final shilling he got from that ancient employer man with demonic imagery upon this delectable meal and not a single one of us can touch it.

Asuka and Rei cried and the floor began to sob mournfully. Then Scrooge noticed the man himself Mr Bob C. He went up the stairs and Scrooge followed. There he saw a bedroom and within it was a form being covered by a peasantly cloth. It was Shinji. He was dead. His youthful malnourished bony feet protruded melancholically from the cloth. Beside him sat a cold bowl of Christmas Green Bean Casserole that he could not eat because he was dead. "Why did they give him food if he is dead. Why is he dead." Scrooge asked stupidly.

Rebuild Kaworu hit him with a spear, the spear of Longinus. Then Scrooge suddenly realised. It was his fault because he did not pay for Shinjis calpol that would have cured his Tuberculosis Dysentery Lepracy Polio Bronchitis E. coli Salmonella and Sprained Ankle. Scrooge felt remorse but suddenly was at a graveyard.