The left out girl always episode:1

This is the story of her, her life wasn't a happy one because ... both her parents were in an accident. They were once a happy family. During a family vacation, weird strangers drive fast and crash into them out of no were. Only one person made it out of it alive. She couldn't see well for a bit 😵 dizzy. Then she blank out before she saw her family unconscious inside the car for the last time, her point of view she didn't know at the time what happen because someone new enter the hospitals at the time, she was starting to see clearly after she was out of the unconscious. This stranger says out loud to the patient while looking at this paper chart. He began to say she had few bruises and bearly alive. as this girl was feeling the pain from her wounds and her banged head. She struggles in her 🛏 bed. The girl says back why i.im here, as she looks everywhere around the room with her eyes. The doctor try to calm her, but no use she continue and worry about her lovely family.no choices the doctor put something to calm her. The girl was not well to hear the news, that her family didn't make it, someone had rescued her from the accident. A few long months have passed after this awful time in her life. Now she is a teenager living alone. But she struggle to live and survive the only life she has,20 years it was cause she started high school, during that time no one care who she was or where she came from. all she know to do best in life for her family wasn't there for her, sadly every day was the same because she was always left out by everything and everyone too, at first they did care but in time they stop caring for her, you may thing will get better for her, but for her, it didn't. Her life gets worse from here. she remembers after she left the hospital that day lost her family home cause she couldn't pay for it. the stranger never cross her path, the second day of school was hurt by people in her school. The teacher didn't care about the problem in their life.in this world they only care about themselves and not about others okay, anyway continue the story...she heard worse things in their shush voices towards their friends. as she walks by the hall trying to not hear what they say, one girl says in her whispers voice so rude about the girl again that lost her family over an accident can you believe that Rena. The girl reply back yeah I know, they both agreed towards their smiling face. every day is harder for her not in school, but free time outside school, again the other girl say I'm not picking that girl to our team. Both teams hated her too, she didn't feel at the time she started to begin to leave out every game and by everything all together, last at home, she bought with her money, not one those fancy one or an apartment cause they were noise ones. Her home was a simple house, each time at home she felt sad no one could say welcome home to her with a kind smile.it gets harder for her to come home. as she put her shoes away by her shoe counter. She went upstairs to her confront bedroom. She started to put away her stuff on her floor. She went to her bed to lay down looking at the wall and started to look outside her baloney of the view of the city until the next episode2 to be continued...thank you for reading in your spare time.